Are You Looking For 3dcart Merchant Services? Get The Right Solution Here!
3dcart is a top-rated SAAS based eCommerce software founded in 1997. You only need an internet connection and a personal computer with a browser to manage your online store. It has occupied the e-commerce market for more than twenty years. Do you also have a 3Dcart eCommerce store? Fantastic! Then you may be searching for a payment gateway or merchant services for your online eCommerce store and feeling proud to say that we have processor partners who can help you to get reliable, robust and secure 3dcart merchant services. Our processor will provide you with easy to integrate a payment solution, and you may even go live and start accepting payments in less than 24 hrs.
Robust 3dcart Merchant Services To Win Your Customers.
Quadrapay helps merchants with comprehensive merchant services based on business requirements. In today’s time, there are thousands of payment instruments available in the world like credit card processing, eCheck and ACH, cryptocurrency, direct debits and many more, and one solution will certainly work for your business. But the most vital merchant service you need is a payment gateway and a merchant account. Many times we get a query whether a payment gateway and online merchant account are different? Here we will discuss the same and help you to understand the difference between both. And before proceeding with the article, it is always recommended to opt for a payment gateway and Merchant account from the same processor to enjoy seamless integration. Otherwise, you end up with trouble.
- Payment Gateway: It is an eCommerce application service or merchant service. A bank provides a payment gateway to its customer, or a financial institution can also offer it by payment processors. A payment gateway authorizes credit/debit card transactions. When customers fill his card details into your site, the transactional information is sent to the acquiring bank through the intermediary payment gateway. A payment gateway is an interface between your website and acquiring bank. It helps to flow transactional data in encrypted form. But where do then payment gets settled? Well, here comes the role of a merchant account.
- Merchant Account: A merchant account is a type of bank account which helps the businesses to accept credit/debit card transactions and holds the fund collected by the customers into it. Thus, it is an agreement between the merchant bank and the payment processor and the business owner who is receiving the payments in his merchant account. A Merchant bank account holds the fund for a specific duration like T+1 or T+2 or T+ 3 days. Some processors may even take up to 7 days to transfer the funds from the merchant account to the business bank account. Thus you need both a payment gateway and a merchant account to accept payments.
How To Setup Your 3dcart Payment Gateways
The integration of 3dcart payment gateways are easy and secure, and just a few steps to go. Once you fulfil the necessary KYC process, our partner processor will give you API login credential and Transaction key. After login to the dashboard provided by our partner’s processor, there you find the step-by-step process to set up everything. Even you will get full contact support to help in the integration with 3dcart merchant services
Why Quadrapay For Your Merchant Service Requirements?
- Multiple payment instruments for your business needs.
- 25+ Payment processor from the USA, EU, Canada and other nations.
- High-risk merchant services are available.
- PCI-Compliant payment solution.
- 24×7 Customer support and much more.
To get started, fill the pre-approval form, and we will get back to you after performing a risk assessment of your business. So what are you waiting for? Apply Today! You will love our smooth, onboarding process. Feel free to contact us. Get in touch with us at [email protected].