Opportunities For Australians To Get Merchant Services.
Opting for a merchant account for your Australia based business is like opening opportunities for digital transactions. In today’s time, accepting digital payments or cards payments from your customer has become paramount to run your business towards the modernisation. However, receiving card payments require a credit card processing solution. But why only credit cards? To thrive your business, you need to offer a diversified payment solution to your customer. As the world advances towards financial tech, there are several payment instruments a merchant can opt. Choosing a payment instrument solely depends upon the merchant requirement and target market. If you are an Australian merchant looking for one of the Best Merchant Services In Australia, we at Quadrapay can help you. Stay Tuned!
Merchant Services That Works Well For Australia Based Merchants.
Merchant services are a broad category of financial or payment services intended to use by the merchants. The service is provided by the merchant service provider, also known as processors. They help businesses to accept or receive payments through cards or online. It’s time to dig a dipper and consider what are the merchant services the processors used to provide to the merchants.
- Merchant Account: A merchant account is a particular type of bank account, but merchants cant deposit funds or withdraw funds from it under their own will. It is a temporary holding account that withholds all the payments received by the customer through credit/debit card payments. A merchant account is required by the businesses to accept card payments online or in their physical shop using a credit card terminal. Once the money is received into your merchant account, it will be moved into your businesses bank account after 2-3 days.
- Payment Gateway: Are you a business having your eCommerce platform that lists your product and services? Then definitely a payment gateway will be a boon to your business. A payment gateway is an online merchant service that facilitates the transactions through your eCommerce site. It integrates with your eCommerce platform and acts as a communication between your site and payment processor. When a customer visits your website and fills in the card details and submit, it encrypts the sensitive data and transmits it to your payment processor. The processor further facilitates the transmission of data and the background process continues. Once the payment is successful, the customer receives the confirmation interface onto the website, and money gets deducted from the customer bank account.
- Virtual Terminal: A virtual terminal is an additional merchant service offered to merchants on demand. It can be useful for those merchants who want to accept payments over the telephone, mail or fax. A virtual terminal is basically used for a card-not-present transaction, i.e. while payment, the cardholder is not physically available at the time of payment. A virtual terminal can also be used for in-person payments. It can be done by plug-in a card terminal with your virtual terminal and payments can be taken in-person by swapping or inserting the card into the terminal.
- eCheck Processing: eCheck or ACH processing are for those merchants who have a client base in the USA. If you want to accept eCheck payments from the United States Of America, then echeck processing will be a good option for you. eChecks are the electronic checks that use the ACH network to get processed. eChecks and ACH payments are widely used in the USA.
- Point-Of-Sale: Point of sale, also known as POS system are hardware devices usually used by the retail stores or Brick and mortar shops. If you are having your restaurant, hotels or any of retail commerce, then POS fits best to your requirements.
We at Quadrapay can be your one-stop solution for your merchant services under one roof. Our processor partners from the USA, Canada, European Union and other processors worldwide can offer you the best rates as low as possible. Apply today with Quadrapay and enjoy smooth onboarding with 24×7 support.
You can reach us at [email protected]