Quadrapay Now Has A Reliable Bitcoin Payment Processor
We are super excited to let you know that now we have a cost-effective solution from a well-known bitcoin payment processor. The solution offers various features and benefits. Some of the key features of our Bitcoin Payment processor are listed below.
- Nill Charge-back.
- Bitcoin To Fiat Conversion on a real-time basis.
- Offer additional modes of payment to your merchants.
- Test Sandbox for BTC processor integration testing.
- Easy Integration with Front-end Widget, Hosted Page, Word-press Woocommerce Plugin and API.
- Our provider is fully regulated.
- Works well with Retail(POS), Online Merchants, Non-Profit, NGO.
- Highly secure solution
- Fully compliant to relevant AML and KYC regulations.
- Built-in Invoicing Tool.
We all know that Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which was released on January 9th 2009. It is a decentralised or electronic currency. It has no central bank, means any institution or administration does not control it. It is run by an open network of dedicated computers spread all across the world. It is a peer-to-peer transaction that happens between the users. There are no tax liabilities over the bitcoin currency in many nations; that’s why it is attracted by most of the people. Our Bitcoin payment processor offers lower transnational fees than traditional online payment mechanisms.
Secure Framework Complies To ISO 27001/27002 Standards
Our Bitcoin Processor adheres to top international standards. The security of the infrastructure is vital, and we understand that well. A bitcoin wallet is application software used to store bitcoins. It stores our currency in digital form. To maintain accuracy, there is a private key for every bitcoin address and provide the user with full command over the wallet.
Four main types of bitcoin wallets are:
Why Use A Payment Processor For Bitcoin
Though bitcoin is the most popular one doesn’t mean the only current existing cryptocurrency in the world. The different types of cryptocurrencies available on the internet are more than 1500 and continuously increasing. But all the cryptos come after Bitcoin, so it is the most popular one. Some of the well-known cryptocurrencies are :
- Bitcoin (2009)
- Litecoin (2011)
- Namecoin (2011)
- Peercoin (2012)
- Petro (2018)
Benefits Of BTC Payment Processor
Now we have a basic understanding of what a bitcoin is? And bitcoin wallets and some popular cryptocurrencies. Now, we will discuss how the bitcoin payment processor will help merchants accept payments in bitcoin.
- Lower transaction fees: Accepting payments as bitcoin offers lower fees as compared to credit or debit card purchases. This is the crucial factor which attracts smaller merchants because they end up giving higher fees sometimes as 2-4 % of the transaction in credit or debit card purchases.
- Eliminate chargeback dispute or fraud: With bitcoin, if a customer pays you for the service or products, it will directly come into your account, and will not get reversed automatically.
- Get paid by the customer immediately. You have access to your money immediately after you receive payments from your customer. With the help of your bitcoin wallet, you can withdraw or convert the cryptos into local currency within the same day. In some cases, it takes two days depending upon the processor.
- Customer Attraction: It is attracted by most of the customers and merchants because it provides complete ownership to the user. There is no government interference or tax liabilities over the bitcoin currency.
With the advancements in payment industries, bitcoin is the most innovative, secure, reliable and efficient way of accepting payments. It comes with a meagre transactional fee and has fraudulent protection. It lowers the chargeback ratio because the payment was once made can not be reversed back automatically. Merchants have the right to make refunds at their own discretion. Another benefit of Bitcoin Merchant accounts is that there is no delay in payments unlike with credit cards.
Merchants get several benefits of accepting payments in bitcoin:
- Lowest processing fees.
- No Chargebacks Fraud & Identity Theft.
- No delay in accepting payments.
- Customer Flexibility.
- Direct bank deposits.
- Advanced security against online threats.
- Grow your business globally.
Cryptocurrency got massive recognition over the past years. Companies are accepting bitcoins payments with trust. There are several companies who receive and offer bitcoin as a payment solution. Some of the top giant’s companies are:
- Las Vegas Casinos
Quadrapay Will Assist You With a Payment Processor That Serves Your Bitcoin Needs.
With the vast recognition and globally acceptance, the next time will be of bitcoin. Every big or small companies are searching for solutions for bitcoin payment processing. We, as a Quadrapay, come up with the most effective and comprehensive solution for your business needs. If you have any query reach us at [email protected].
Happy Processing !!