Accept Credit Debit & Prepaid Cards With Casino Merchant Account.
A Casino merchant account can accept credit, debit, and prepaid cards on the online casino website. In addition, merchants can accept payments in various currencies from multiple nations. Our casino payment gateway solution offers a very high transaction success ratio and can onboard merchants from multiple nations. Apply today.
As per the Market Research Future, the global casino market size is anticipated to reach USD 460 million by 2026, with an expected comprehensive annual growth rate of the Casino industry to be 7%.
Many casino sites are using technologies like virtual reality and augmented reality. The amalgamation of immersive technology and a massive user base has created a big industry. The market’s enormous potential will certainly generate huge earning potential for the involved companies. In addition, our Casino Credit Card Processing Solution can help companies expand their sales volume in multiple countries.
Types Of Websites The Can Use Card Processor For Online Casino
- Slot Machine
Features Of Tier 1 Quality Casino Merchant Processing
- Faster Onboarding. We take a fast approach when working on your application. It helps save time and increase the success ratio upto 90%.*
- Multi-Currency – Multi-Country Payments. Today the casino market has expanded to various continents. Thus merchants need to accept payment in multiple currencies and from multiple nations. Our casino payment processing option comes with dynamic currency conversion. This feature automatically converts the payment amount into the user’s home currency using real-time exchange rates.
- Low Rate And Dependable Casino Merchant Services. For any business, profit maximisation is important, and one way to increase profit is to reduce costs. QuadraPay focuses on helping merchants pay less and also increasing conversion.
Easy Integration Of Online Casino Merchant Account. Our advanced API options help make the integration super easy.
- Detailed api documents for easy integration. Ready to use plugins for various ecommerce/web CMSs. A customisable hosted checkout page helps modify the look and feel of the payment page. One-click checkout increases the conversion and reduces the cart abandonment ratio.
- Virtual terminal for accepting card payments. Our solutions may come with a virtual terminal/moto facility on a case-by-case basis. The VT allows merchants to accept card payments over the phone.
Application Process To Get A Card Processor For Online Casino.
The process of application is straightforward. We will need a few documents, and these are listed below.
- Business license
- The national ID of major stakeholders
- Utility bill for business
- Bank letter confirming bank account for settlements
- Who is certificate
- Any other licence for the business/industry. Casino License for the operative region.
- Previous processing statement
Casino Payment Processing FAQ
What Are The Top Casinos Payment Methods?
The online and face to face casino industry is massive. Casino merchants accept payments from domestic and international players. In addition, merchants accept payments in various modes. The most popular casino payment methods are the following.
Pay By Phone
What Are The MCC Codes Related To Casino Industry?
- MCC 7801 7801 Government Licensed Online Casinos (US Region only)
- MCC 7800 – Government-Owned casino
- MCC 7994 – Social casinos do not offer any prizes of monetary value
- MCC 7995 – Casino Gaming Chips/Games of chance to win prizes of monetary value
What Are Casino Managed Risk Merchants?
The casino is a high-risk industry for card schemes, and thus these merchants attract more risk. High-risk payment processing companies use various measures to keep the activities of these merchants in check. These merchants may also be subject to high-risk merchant registration.
Does QuadraPay offer Casino Payment Gateway Integration Services?
All solutions that QuadraPay partners provide come with proactive integration support. The details casino payments API is super easy to integrate. For merchants using a well-known content management system, we also offer plugins. If merchants need any bespoke integration, we can certainly assist after a discussion and need analysis.
Does QuadraPay offer Solutions Powered By OffShore Casino Payment Providers?
Indeed. Most of our casino payment processors are offshore based. These providers offer dependable and cost-effective payment methods for international casino merchants. The solutions include pay-in and pay-out products.
Your search for online casino payment processors ends here. Apply today with QuadraPay. We are an online casino payment processing expert and can provide you with various offshore payment options.
What Is A Raffle Payment Gateway?
Raffle websites sell tickets to win prizes. The winner is decided after the sale of all tickets. Raffle events mostly do not roll over. A raffle payment gateway allows the merchant to sell entry tickets to the Raffle. A raffle prize is generally a tangible item and not a cash prize.
What Is Sweepstakes Payment Processing?
There is a key difference between Sweepstakes and Competition. In a competition, the winner is chosen by skill. Still, the winner is chosen randomly in the sweepstakes, and luck is not a factor. Sweepstakes are a type of giveaway, and the winner is only chosen on the base of chance. Sweepstake terms and conditions must mention that entry is free. The baseline entry has to be free. Some merchants offer optional items that allow users to buy multiple sweepstakes entries, thus increasing the chances of winning. The Sweepstakes payment gateway allows merchants to sell sweepstakes entry tickets.
What Is A Lottery Payment Gateway?
A lottery is a contest based on randomness and chance. There is an entry cost which results in a random winner. It is a game of chance. The industry is highly regulated and is subject to various regulations based on the nation/state of operations. A lottery payment gateway allows players to enter the lottery by buying tickets.
Merchants must comply with all the relevant rules about merchants’ business model, nation of registration, region of operation and business model. Merchants in industries like Casinos, Raffles, Sweepstakes, and Lottery are subject to high regulations. Governments and payment schemes have implemented various rules, laws and guidelines for merchants and payment providers. Some of these are listed below.