Insight Of CBD Oil Business In Europe To Gain Profits (2020)
Nowadays, more and more people are getting aware of the benefits provided by CBD products. This has made CBD oil and other CBD driven products a sudden boost in demand. In fact, CBD is now legal in most parts of the European countries. There are still some exceptions included that a business merchant should understand before stepping into the CBD oil or CBD driven products selling market. The European Union has considered it as a novel food. That is aimed at the limited access for CBD products. As the demand and market of CBD are boosting, the regulations are getting removed and altered according to the scenarios.
Selling Rules For CBD Oil And Other CBD Driven Products In Europe
We tried to collect all the information around the internet and summarized them here. These rules might get changed according to the ongoing demands.
- In Europe, Hemp with 0.2% or less amount of THC levels is completely legalized.
- Purchase and Selling of CBD oil and CBD products are permitted in Europe. There are some laws according to the type of CBD products which need to be considered under restriction.
- According to the European Regulation (EU) 2015/2283, it states that CBD is a novel food. This food was not used in the union before the timeline of 15 May 1997.
- Some of the countries under the European Union have different limits for THC levels permissible for CBD products. Some of them are 0.2% or lower.
- In France, only isolated CBD products can be sold, which have 0% THC levels.
- Luxembourg and Austria have allowed trading of CBD products that contain 0.3% of THC levels.
- If a business merchant wants to sell CBD in Switzerland, then the permissible limit for THC levels should be under 1%.
- Right now in Lithuania and Slovakia, Selling CBD is illegal.
What Are Hemp And Marijuana? Is The Difference Really Matters?
Both the plants, i.e., Marijuana and Hemp, belong to the Cannabis sativa species of plant. But the significant fact that differentiates both of them is the psychoactive characteristic of a cannabinoid.
- Marijuana: In the European Union, Marijuana is considered as a cannabis plant that contains a high amount of THC levels more than 0.2%. These Marijuana pants may still have a high amount of concentrated CBD and other therapeutic cannabinoids. But because of its psychoactive effects because of the high level of THC makes it under a lot of restrictions in the EU.
- Hemp: As per the European Union Law, a plant that contains a low amount of THC levels of 0.2% or lower is considered as the industrial hemp plant. This makes a hemp plant totally legal throughout Europe. This hemp plant is widely used for its seeds in food, fibre and obviously to extract CBD from it.
What Is The Next Step TO Sell CBD Oil In Europe?
Once a business merchant prepares a business plan and gathers all the right products according to the legalization, it is ready to gain profits. But one thing that should also need to be considered is the payment processing system. As the European Union has made legal for selling CBD products throughout most of Europe. There are still a lot of restrictions; thus, a bank or financial institution does not allow a business merchant account to sell CBD products. But you don’t have to worry. Now with the help of Quadrapay, you can quickly get the right payment processing solution for your CBD oil and other CBD driven products in Europe.
A business merchant just needs to fill the merchant application form with all the required information of their business and processing volume details. It will only take a few days to start collecting payments from your website once; your application got approved with all required KYC documents.
For more information to get the CBD merchant account in Europe, get in touch with us at [email protected].