Credit Card Processor Solution In Canada
Payment Processor And Merchant Services In Canada
- Low-Risk Merchant Account: If you are a merchant involved in a low-risk business, then you require a Low-Risk Merchant Account. Believe me; it’s too easy for a merchant to get it. You will get lower transactional charges, fast settlement and smooth onboarding. Merchants can also avail a Virtual Terminal with credit card processing.
- High-Risk Merchant Account: To be very honest, it is challenging to get a High-Risk Merchant Account. Most of the processor even touch the application form for aa high-risk merchant account, but we do. Obviously, it requires a slightly higher transactional fee and rolling reserve as a risk mitigation factor.
- Offshore Merchant Account: Sometimes, when merchants are not getting any domestic solution, Offshore Merchant Account is the best they can opt. The solution is attractive for high-risk industries as it offers a much higher monthly limit with smooth onboarding. But again, you might face a higher rolling reserve and chargeback fee with your offshore PSP.
- Echeck and ACH: eCheck and ACH services are easy to get both for a low-risk business and even high-risk business. Echeck and ACH are the most popular form of accepting payments in the USA. Merchants can receive eCheck and ACH through Virtual Terminal or by offering an echeck form into their site.
Get Your Merchant Account In Canada With Quadrapay
- Application Fee: No charge for your application. We will help you with all your satisfaction. We are known for our customer support
- Setup Fee: We provide free setup and with an easy to integrate the solution. Our installation is hassle-free.
- Transactional Fee: We charge merchants with fees as low as 2.9% + 30¢ per transaction or even lower in some cases.
- Rolling Reserve: It depends on the industry type you involved, and only require if merchants are from high-risk industry.
- Chargeback Alerts: The service is optional and costs you very low, per notification basis. We recommend merchants to go for it because it helps you to better manage your business and has a good impact on your income.