Credit Card Processing System Is Vital For Small Business
Every business needs an effective payment solution to run their businesses efficiently. Today’s time is an online transaction. Every customer wants to pay digitally. As customers love to pay via credit card, merchants are trying to fulfil customer’s needs better. Additionally, customers’ expectations are not limited to credit cards, but they want a diversified payment solution like mobile credit card processing, mobile wallet etc. So the need for a credit card processing system for small business is growing widely among merchants. Industry research says that credit card processing is one of the most adopted payment processing solutions among merchants. The usage of credit cards is forecasted to continue increasing over the coming years. Thus to survive better, businesses are looking forward to credit card processing and other digital payment services.
Best Pick For Credit Card Processing
There are several ways a merchant can accept credit card payments. While opting for a credit card service, always remember that a single solution can’t fulfil all your needs. Every business has its own needs and requirements. Some merchants may look for in-person payments acceptance, and some require card-not-present payment. It solely depends on the merchant’s needs and business model. Let’s look at some of the ways how a merchant can accept credit card payments.
- Point-Of-Sale: The businesses who have Brick and mortar stores or retail shop and want to accept credit/debit card payments, POS can be one of the best choices. A POS is a hardware device which is used to accept in-person card payments. The beauty of the POS system is that it is not only used to accept card payments but helps in a number of business operations. With a POS system, a merchant can increase the efficiency of cash flow. It is EMV compliant and can accept chip card payments and also contactless payments using NFC technology. A point of sale hardware also helps you in inventory management as well as employee management. POS is always the first priority of Restaurants, Hotels, motels or Shopping Complex.
- Credit Card Terminal: Credit card terminal is the portable hardware solution which is easy to use and handle. It can be a good option for small merchants looking forward to accepting card payments. It helps in a secure transaction and seamless checkout. It can also be used to accept magstripe cards as well as the chip-based card. A merchant can accept payments by swapping the card if it is a magnetic stripe or by inserting the card into the terminal if it is chip-based. The latest card terminal comes with NFC technology that helps to take contactless payment.
- Mobile Credit Card Processing: With advances in technology, it becomes so easy and convenient to process credit card payments over the mobile. Mobile credit card processing is possible with the help of a mobile card reader. It can plug-in with your mobile device and helps to accept card payments on the go.
- Payment Gateway: A payment gateway is an eCommerce service which helps you to accept payments through your website. Businesses who offer their product and service across the globe through his eCommerce website, POS or Credit card terminal doesn’t work for them. A payment gateway is a merchant service which integrates with your website and helps you to accept credit card payments online.
- Virtual Terminal: A virtual terminal is another good option for those who require to accept payments over the phone, mail or fax. The beauty of a virtual terminal is that it can be used to accept in-person payments as well as card-not-present payments.
Quick Points To Look While Choosing Credit Card Processing Solution
- Easy And Smooth Setup
- Low processing Rates
- Major Industry Supported
- Transparent rates
- Invoicing Capabilities
- Reporting And Analytics
- PCI Compliant
- 24×7 Customer support.
We at Quadrapay can be your one-stop solution for all your credit card processing system for small business. Apply today to enjoy the processing and thrive your business.
Get in touch with us at in[email protected].