Get Better Chances With CryptoCurrency Exchange Payment Gateway
Technical Information – Related MCC
We are a merchant service reseller that helps European cryptocurrency merchants in finding reliable credit and debit card processing solutions. As per our experience, many applications get rejected because the website does not comply with the requirements of the processing company. This is the crucial reason why we thought of creating an article which will help businesses to meet with the requirements of Merchant account providers in the European Union.
- Create a professional-looking website, not a single-page site. We have seen many applications where the website on which the merchant forecasts large business is usually a single-page website. Processing companies prefer to work with companies that have a long term vision. Professional organisations understand this requirement, and that is why they put multiple days of quality work to establish a robust website which talks about various features, benefit and services. This is not only required for the processing company, but it is also beneficial for customers as they can have more trust on a website that is extensive. A regular blog posting schedule also helps customers to generate better trust.
- The homepage of your website should clearly define your line of business and what you are looking forward to offer. If your business is a cryptocurrency exchange where the customers can buy cryptocurrencies of various types, then you should have a ticker on the site that displays the latest cryptocurrency rates. Various API engines can help you to accomplish this task.
- Are you already accepting payments on your crypto exchange website then you should display the logos of various card brands and other alternative modes that you accept? This gives direct information to customers that they can use their well-known credit and debit cards to purchase cryptocurrencies on your site.
- If your company has been featured on news articles or if the founders have given interviews to news channels and magazines, then make sure you display these. You should place the logos of these news portals. It will be a great idea to link specific icons to the specific articles on the news sites. You can use a no-follow attribute with open in new tab attribute to ensure that the visitor stays on the same page.
- A section on your website can also display your partner logos. These can be companies that are providing the blockchain technology platform or any related services like fraud prevention to your company. You can also display the logos of your customers if they are comfortable. This section will help your customers to have more trust along with this; it will also help your existing clients to establish an emotional connection with your organisation.
- Apart from the homepage, two other pages are usually most visited; these are about us and contact us page. You should put detailed information about the strength of the team that is working for the company. This information can be placed on the about us page. On the contact page if you are utilising a contact form then make sure that the form information reaches your team as soon as possible. If you are using a generic SMTP mail function, then it may sometimes have a delay in sending the messages. Many Crypto exchanges use CRM solutions to capture leads and establish long term relationship with prospects.
- Apart from the suggestions mentioned above, you should also be ready with the complete KYC documents before applying for a cryptocurrency merchant account in the European Union. You should also be prepared with the proper business plan as sometimes processing companies may ask for the same. If it is the new website, then you should work on optimising the traffic of the site this means your website must have some traffic. Processing companies may also check website traffic volume and source. Try to gather traffic from various nations rather than focussing on just one country.
- Most of the times, these High-risk credit card processing companies will send you rates to evaluate first after that you can either say yes or no. You always have the right to negotiate.
To get more information about how Quadrapay can help European merchants secure cryptocurrency merchant account, send us an email on [email protected]. Our team will be happy to assist you.