If your payment service provider has good reputation then chances are that you will have a good experience. However if your payment service provider has bad reputation or no review then the risk may be higher.
Keep these factors in mind while choosing an offshore merchant account provider.
- Are they registered on card scheme websites. This is one of the easiest way to identify the correct processing company for your business. The listing on card scheme website validates the genuineness of the processor.
- If payment processing core business of the provider. Some providers have other core activities and may not have substantial human resources allocated. If this is the case then customer care may not be optimum.
- Rates offered by Offshore merchant account provider. Check what rates are they charging. Do your research . Find out what other providers are charging and then make the decision. Need a helping hand then email us at [email protected] and we will have you connected with couple of offshore card processing companies. Then you will be in a better position to choose the best one for your business requirements
- Integration . It is vital. Check if the provider has integration capabilities with the CMS or website script used by you. These days competitive and resilient providers offer a list of ready made plugins. Check if any of the plugins can be used on your site. This will help you to save a lot of time and may also help reduce cost of paying a developer for integration.
- Settlement Terms. Most offshore providers ask for 7 to 14 days hold. However if you get one provider say yes for 7 days hold and another offers 14 days hold you know what to do.