Actually its lot easier and long lasting. There are multiple reasons why ACH/Echeck is a better solution for CBD oil merchants. ACH has nothing to do with card schemes that means the card scheme rules do not apply. You need 3 parties to get this accomplished
- A Bank that allows you to accept ACH payments for CBD Oil Sales
- A Third party ACH Processor that works with a Bank which is connected to the ACH Network
- Your customers that wish to pay you using ACH or Echeck
Points to keep in mind.
- Please confirm with your bank if they are ok with accepting CBD Sales order. Most banks in USA say no to this industry.
- Check with ACH Processor if they have CBD as an acceptable industry. In Most cases only high risk ach processors may say yes
- If you are a NON USA merchant then ask with the Processor if they can say yes to a NON USA entity.