Yes, you can sell CBD oil on wooCommerce sites.
The simple reason behind the same is that Wocomerce is just a plugin that you can integrate into a WordPress website and sell whatever you want. However, the most crucial part is how to collect payments for CBD oil sales on a woocommerce site.
You will need to approach a processing company with a more risk appetite then low-risk processors. Card schemes have placed specific terms and rules for CBD merchants. These accounts are offered by specialised processing companies that are allowed to venture into some high-risk sectors. Fortunately, CBD is one of the sectors.
Once you get approved, then your processing partner will send you a guide for integration. Most of the times, ready-made plugins for WordPress woo-commerce are available on the credit card processing companies website. All of our processing partners offer woocommerce plugins. Once you get access to the plugin, you can upload and activate the same. Then you will be asked to configure the plugin. After that, you can initiate a test transaction. This can also be done on sandbox mode if the test transaction goes well, you can switch to live mode.
Please keep a few things in mind when you get a cbd payment gateway for woocommerce. Follow the agreement that you have with the processor.
- Only sell what you are approved for.
- Don’t cross maximum and minimum ticket size.
- Don’t cross the maximum monthly limit.
- Don’t allow others to use your account.
- Do not try to divert the traffic on any other site to your website. You may lose the account, and card schemes may also initiate inquiry against you and your company.
- Be honest. If you have new products let the processor know and get the audit done first.
- Don’t put all eggs in the same basket. get an alternate CBD merchant account