Companies that have licence to offer skydiving training can apply with our processing partners to get a merchant account. To get a reliable skydiving merchant account the merchant must have these
- Have a registered business
- Must have an operational website that should display all the services offered with terms and conditions
- Must have all the required licences . PSP may ask for a legal opinion if needed.
- Must have all the kyc documents
- The website should have some traffic.
The merchant should be proactive and be quick in responding tie the acquirers request. This is because getting a payment gateway for skydiving business is not easy as it involves a lot of risk. The PSP may need quick answers to many question so responding quickly may certainly help.
The same situation is with merchants offering parasports facility, training or courses. Still the above mentioned pointers will certainly help.