Are you looking forward to getting echeck processing solution for you Indian company? Do you want to collect USA echeck payments online for your Indian company? If yes then you are indeed in the right place. On this website, you will know how you can get echeck payment gateway for your Indian company. You can accept payments from the United States of America by using echeck as a preferred alternative mode of payment processing. Indian companies get API as well as a virtual terminal that can be used to accept ACH/Echeck payments from customers in the USA. Please note if your industry falls into the category of a high risk business then echeck can be a good option. High risk merchants from Industries like IT, Travel, Web Design and consultancy can apply for this solution.
What KYC Is Needed To Get Echeck For Indian Companies
- The Indian Company must be registered legally and should have the required business licences. GST, Shop Act Registration, CIN, Dot OSP License or any other valid business licence. Echeck payment processors only work with registered companies. They will need copies of the business registration proof.
- Cancel cheque of the business bank account is also needed. The bank account must have a valid swift code. USA based processing companies send funds directly to the business bank account of the Indian Company. Swift Code is mandatory. Most Indian banks have Swift numbers. The echeck payment processing solution will only work for you if you can accept remittances. Make sure your bank has a Valid Swift Transfer code.
- Utility bill or Rent agreement for Company address as well as directors residence. It is needed for all directors. Every merchant services company runs a check on all the directors of the company. It may include a credit check.
- Photo id and address proof are also required for all directors. Many echeck payment gateway applications are declined because the IDs of all directors is not shared by the merchant with the payment processing companies. To improve the chances of approval share the IDs of all directors and significant shareholders.
- If the Indian company sells tangible products than a supplier agreement is mandatory. The processing company wants to know where the products are being sourced. For selling services like Web Design, Seo, Training, Tuition, Coaching, Medicines, Nutraceuticals and Matchmaking the supplier’s agreement is not needed. If you wish to sell software, then you will need the reseller agreement or the code signing certificate must be under your companies name.
- The business must have an active website, and the USA phone number of the Indian Company must be visible on the homepage. This is the number on which customers can raise queries.
- A proper refund policy should be mentioned on the website that clearly defines how customers can request a refund for echeck payment. The policy should be in simple English and should be easy to understand.
Process Of Getting Echeck Account For Indian Companies.
Every application goes through strict risk analysis and evaluation process. The processing company will verify all the documents and the details and further reveal its point of view. If the papers and the application present a decent risk profile of the company, then there is a considerable possibility that the Indian company will be able to accept echeck payments from the US.
After the approval, the processing institution will inform the Indian company over the email about the same. To initiate processing, the Merchant must sign the merchant account agreement provided by the echeck provider. After signing the contract, the processing company send the login of the merchant control panel. Now the Indian company can start accepting transactions. You can easily integrate the gateway to your websites shopping cart.
To get echeck for Indian Companies , please call us on our India number + 91 9 6436 14168. You can also email us on [email protected] Apart from Echeck, we can also assist Indian merchants in finding other payment options like card processing. Merchants can easily sell products and services in the USA by using debit card, Credit Card and electronic check processing options. You can start the application for echeck services without any upfront charges.