Start Accepting Card Payments With Tier 1 Quality Forex Merchant Account.
QuadraPay offers Forex Merchant Accounts. Apply today to accept card payments on your licensed Forex, Spread Betting, Binary and CFD Trading platforms. Fast setup with easy settlement terms. Accept major payment cards and APMs. Get a Forex merchant account with easy integration capabilities.
Technical Information For Forex Trading Card Processing. The 6211 MCC categorises merchants licensed to trade as Security Brokers/Dealers.
Overview Of QuadraPay FX Payment Solutions.
Forex Trading Platforms are OTC markets where several foreign currencies are speculated, purchased, and traded. The Forex trade market consists of two levels.
- The first one includes the interbank market, where the currencies are sold over an extensive network of banks.
- The second one consists of the OTC market, which contains brokers and online trading platforms.
Everyone can buy, sell, and trade multi-currencies over the Forex market. According to the analysis, the Forex market is the highest liquid market globally, including everyday transactions of more than 5 trillion dollars.
If you are looking for fx payment solutions, you have come to the right place. Quadrapay provides several forex payment processing options, like Forex trading merchant accounts and Binary Options payment solutions. Our Forex merchant accounts are specially designed for Forex trading platforms and services over the global internet network. It allows you to accept card payments from traders.
Features Of QuadraPay Forex Payment Solution.
- Low Processing Fee: We offer the best in class payment processing solution, including a nominal processing fee compared to many payment processors in the market.
- High Volume Processing: You get the flexibility to process a high volume of transactions for your business growth.
- Processing With High Ticket: We support high ticket processing with our Forex processing solutions so that you can accommodate VIP traders without any problem.
- Multi-currency Processing: Accept payments in multiple currencies. Advanced currency conversion helps in expanding the trader’s footprint.
- Card Processing With Forex Payment Gateway: Accept payments with popular cards and APMs.
- Fraud Protection: We know security is your top priority; our payment gateway partners for Forex brokers follow all PCI DSS regulations and guidelines, ensuring a safe and reliable payment processing experience.
- Easy Accessibility: The fx payment system executes all your payments with real-time rates and ensures that the payments must not wait until the next day, even if you have operations in different time zones.
- Comprehensive Reports: Get detailed payment transaction data. Monitor all Forex traded transactions from one merchant panel.
KYC Documents For Forex Card Processing Account
We provide a simple process for the application of a Forex merchant account. You must fill out the application form with the required details and submit the required documents. That’s it!
- ID Proof of business owners. A colour copy of a government-approved identity like a passport or a driving license.
- Transaction statement from the bank account up to the last three months.
- Processing statements up to the last three months.
- Company Registration Proof
- Forex Trading Licence Copy
- Utility Bill for company address
Forex Merchant Account – FAQ
Why Are Forex Brokers Termed High Risk?
Forex trading is a global-level platform. International currency doesn’t have any jurisdiction over another country. The lack of rules and regulations makes Forex payment solutions a risky transaction activity for acquiring banks. Still, the traders need the funds to be settled in the right amount of time because either trade is profitable or loss is decided over just seconds, and that’s why they prefer debit card payments for the Forex trading platform.
Getting a merchant account can achieve high-risk payment processing for Forex trading companies. Forex service and payment processing are indeed contained with high-risk indicators.
Quadrapay is one service that allows you to choose the best Forex payment solution. We are a team of leading experts and are here to get the best for our connected merchants.
Does QuadraPay Offer Merchant Account For Forex Coaching/Training?
Forex trading is becoming extremely popular in many nations. It has created the need for a massive pool of talented Forex trainers. Suppose you have expertise in assisting people with Forex trading knowledge. In that case, you must have a merchant account and payment gateway for your training services.
Many consultants offer tips about buy and sale techniques. These consultants can provide services to a global base of traders with the help of a global FX payment gateway. Forex is a high-risk industry, so almost every associated vertical is considered high risk. Please keep in mind that you must comply with the requirements and guidelines of your payment gateway company and the merchant account provider.
Where can I find the list of forex brokers licencing and regulatory bodies?
Here is a list of a few regulatory and licencing bodies relevant to the forex trading industry.
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission of the USA (CFTC) the USA
- National Futures Association of the USA (NFA) the USA
- UK Financial Regulatory Authority (FCA) Great Britain
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) Australia
- Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) Cyprus
- Malta Financial Services Department (MFSA) Malta
- Financial Services Commission BVO (FSC BVI) Virgin Islands (Great Britain)
- Belize International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) Belize
- Seychelles Financial Services Department (SFSA) Seychelles
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Islands Financial Regulatory Authority (SVG FSA) Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Islands
- Financial and Capital Markets Commission of Latvia (FCMC) Latvia
- Comoros International Brokerage & Clearing House License. Offshore Finance Authority of Anjouan, Union of the Comoros.
Why is ownership declaration important for the forex trading sites, and what must it include?
For the banking industry, Forex and binary options are always high risks. Merchants must implement required disclaimers on the site. The disclaimer helps in educating the users about various important details.
- Ownership information. Forex brokers have to declare the name and address of the company that owns the site.
- Licence information. Merchants are required to mention the name of the company and the name of the regulatory authority that has authorised the merchant. The merchant also needs to declare the licence number. The merchant must display the same if multiple licences are available for various nations.
- Risk Disclosure. Merchants must declare that the business and trading activity involves serious risk. Merchants should place a detailed risk disclosure document on the site.
- Restricted regions. Merchants must declare the list of nations where it does not provide the service. It depends on the type of license the merchant has. Based on the licence and the merchant’s region, the payment processor may restrict the traffic from certain nations.
To apply for a merchant account for your Forex coaching business, we recommend you first create a website. On your website, you must mention a disclaimer. In this disclaimer, you should indicate that the charges are only for coaching. You do not guarantee any profit or loss to the payer.
Apply Today With QuadraPay to Get Details About Forex Payment Gateway And Merchant Processing.