Who Else Wants To Be Successful With Gun Friendly Credit Card Processors?
If you are looking for gun friendly credit card processors, you came to the right place. While most of the processors do not offer to process for firearms merchants as it includes high risk credit card processor transactions. But Quadrapay offers high-risk credit card processing that provides payment processing for gun dealers also with a full hassle-free experience of payments while integration with your existing retailer software to accept transactions from the point of sale payments directly with ensuring the maximum level of security while transacting through online credit card processing solutions.
Why Is Quadrapay Considered As One Of The Best Gun Friendly Credit Card Processors?
A firearm credit card business is regulated by the government, which requires a lot of underwriting from the high risk merchant account specialists. That’s why most of the credit card processors do not work with the high risk merchants such as the sale of firearms business merchants.
Quadrapay have developed a stronger partnership with many federal firearms industry licenced friendly banks and many services. And comes supporting the list of one of the best gun friendly credit card processors; that’s why we are proud and confident to support many gun shops merchants.
- Fast and Easy application process.
- Low transaction fees compared to other processing services in the market.
- Stable and faster processing of firearm credit card payments.
- No unusual payment freezes.
- All transactions are processed with a highly secured gateway with PCI compliance.
What Are The Requirements To Obtain A Gun Merchant Account?
To operate your firearms business online, you must qualify with a gun friendly credit card processors, and for this, you need to submit these essential documents:
- Federal Firearms Licence: It is a licence in which you are authorized to sell any guns or ammunition that is issued under the Act of Gun Control 1968, BATFE (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives).
- MCC (Merchant Category Code): It contains a four-digit number that is assigned to you according to the service and product types of firearms you trade-in.
The Types Of Federal Firearms License Vary For Businesses Areas Are Such:
- A dealer that trades in Explosive Devices.
- An explosive devices manufacturer.
- A firearms collector.
- Explosive devices and other firearms pawnshop brokers.
- A firearm or ammunition manufacturer and this allows only to deal according to the act.
What Are The Requirements To Obtain A Federal Firearms Licence For A Gun Friendly Credit Card Processors?
To get approval and obtain a Federal Firearms Licence for a gun friendly credit card processors, one should be eligible for the requirements as follows:
- No violations of an act of gun control.
- Age should be above than 21 years.
- To conduct and operate a business, the merchant service must have premises.
- Must not have any history of non-disclosure of information related to the application.
If you have any queries regarding firearms merchant accounts, kindly contact us at [email protected].