Facts That No One Tells You About High-Risk Business Credit Card Processing
As a business merchant, you may already know how crucial it is to have a credit card processing solution. Nowadays, most of the consumers prefer to pay for the products and services by using a debit card or a credit card. Even now the eCommerce business is booming sky high. This means if you still relay under a traditional payment structure like cash only, then you might have to face a lot of struggle to survive the market competition. But things may become more difficult for a high-risk business owner. It might not be easier to get a high-risk merchant account as most of the banks and financial institutions deny providing the high-risk processing services. Don’t worry now, Quadrapay is one of the reliable and best high-risk business credit card processing solution providers. This way, you can continue operating your high-risk business without any hassles.
Who Needs A High-Risk Business Credit Card Processing Solution?
There are several factors associated that might require a high-risk merchant account solution to process the high-risk business credit card processing payments. Some of the significant reasons are as following:
- A merchant has targeted international market customers and business associates. This may include a higher risk of fraudulent transactions or such activities that might bring some loss. This is also considered as a high-risk activity.
- A business merchant might not be maintaining the chargeback ratio provided by the credit card processor threshold limit.
- The operating business industry is not reputed or considered too risky to operate. This includes some of the industries like adult entertainment, offshore targets services, tobacco or CBD products selling. If you are operating a high-risk business, you will surely need a high-risk credit card processing solution to process further all the payments.
- Another reason for classification under a high-risk category is that it can be a billing model. The number of services which are under the recurring billing and subscription-based transactions is usually considered as more severe chargeback problems.
How To Get The High-Risk Business Credit Card Processing From Quadrapay?
If you are ready to gain more profits from your business in respect of a high-risk category, you came to the right place. Quadrapay is prepared to help you to achieve high profits. We have made things simpler for you getting a high-risk merchant services solution. You need to completely fill all the details in the application form along with all the required documents.
The documents required for a high-risk merchant account are:
- Government-approved identity. for example, a passport or driving license.
- SSL Certificate.
- Business Registration Details.
- Bank Transaction records up to the last six months.
- If applicable, Processing transaction records up to the previous six months.
- Void Check.
After submitting the merchant application form along with all the necessary documents, your high-risk business credit card processing account may get activated within 48-72 hours.
If you still have any doubts, reach to us at [email protected].