How High Risk Offshore Merchant Account Makes Your Business Grow?
Online marketplace and fascinating e-commerce services are the primary need of every business merchant. Expanding your business online is always a profitable decision. This provides business to have more customers and easy to grow services among other cities and states. But expanding your business to another step is to make it globally recognized. For this, you need to make your business open for customers that are residing in other countries. In order to achieve better success in business, you need to have a High Risk Offshore Merchant Account. This offshore account for high risk business is a specially designed merchant account that will provide your credit card processing for a business that is registered in the offshore country while you are residing in another country.
How Quadrapay Provides Best High Risk Offshore Merchant Account?
We at Quadrapay are working with top-rated processors and financial institutes. We have better experience in terms of providing card processing solution for every business sectors, especially in terms of high risk businesses. There are a lot of business merchants that struggle a lot to get a credit card or debit card payment processing solution for their business, mostly they get rejected because of their business considered under the high risk category. But now with our service, you don’t have to struggle to get the payment processing solution for your website. We will all the search for the best and feasible payment processing solution and provide you with the best one so that you can achieve better profits out of your business sales. We know high risk merchant accounts are expensive in terms of processing rates compared to a low risk merchant account. In order to facilitate you better, we always look for inexpensive merchant services that fit your business requirements.
Some of the significant benefits of a high risk offshore merchant account with Quadrapay are as follows:
- Compliance of PCI DSS encryption within payment gateway so that you can assure for a high level of security measures.
- Quickly accept payments from business customers across the globe.
- Reliable and safe payment service experience.
- Easy to understand payment processing solution with our user-friendly facility for the dashboard where you can easily manage your business transactions.
- We always try to offer a low processing rate in comparison to others in the global market.
- We also facilitate merchants with single and multi-currency processing solutions with our international account solution
- Faster processing of credit card payments
- 24*7 customer service and support from our team of payment industry experts.
- Easy and smooth merchant account application procedure
How To Apply For High Risk Offshore Merchant Account?
Onboarding procedure for a high risk offshore merchant account is easy and straightforward. In fact, for any assistance required, you can get in touch with us at skype, contact number +1 6318321773. A business needs to fill the merchant application form which is available here. It is required that all the details should be correct and duly filled so that all the onboarding procedure can be smooth and easy.
Along with the form, it is mandatory to submit KYC documents which are required for verification and approval procedures of processors and bank compliance.
- Some of the required KYC documents are as follows:
- A government-approved Identity Proof-Like a Passport or any valid national ID
- Bank letter with a full registered business name or Voided Check
- Articles of Incorporation
- Latest processing statements up to the last six months (if you are currently processing or had processed earlier)
- Latest business bank account statements up to previous six months (Under full business registered name)
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) or a Social Security Number (SSN)
For more information on a high risk offshore merchant account, you can mail us at [email protected].