Echeck Payment Gateway
Are you also looking for a payment gateway for your business? Fantastic, you are on the right page. We are going to help you to have a payment gateway for your business.but before that first discuss Echeck.
An eCheck is a digital form of a check or electronic form of a check which is used to make payments online. To make a payment through eCheck, you must have to provide a few pieces of information like :
- Your bank routing number
- Your bank account number
- The name on your bank account
Benefits of eCheck?
- Pay Quickly: While Echeck lets you pay for the product or services within seconds. While traditionally used checks usually take 5-6 days to get the payment to settle down.
- Save Money: In the traditional method of the paper check, you are paying for the envelope, stamp, paper check and time involved in preparing the cheque and getting it ready to mail. But this is not in eCheck.
- Pay More Safely and Securely: eCheck payments are more secure. It gets transmitted from sender to receiver in a secure encrypted channel.
- Save Time: Echecks payments are much faster compared to traditional check payment methods. Echeck payments are as fast as sending mail to a person.
- Pay from Anywhere, Anytime: You can do Echecks payments anytime (24×7) and anywhere. No need to carry and physical paper, you just need to remember your bank credential.
How to get an Echeck:
Thinking of getting a payment gateway is not just enough to have one. You need to get an approval and to get one, your website must have a quick evaluation-
- Must clearly describe your product and services you are offering.
- Should have a brief Legal Disclaimer.
- An active processing history
- A growing business model
Accepting Echeck Payments:
After website evaluation, you are ready to accept payments through the payment gateway. There are two methods to accept eCheck payments as follows:
- Virtual Terminal: Being a merchant, you will get credential for your virtual terminal. You can take orders from your customer over a phone call. Ask them for their bank details required to accept payments and fill all the details into your Virtual Terminal. It’s done, you have successfully placed an order on customer’s behalf and received the payment through Virtual Terminal.
- API Integration:
Merchants can also integrate the eCheck Payment gateway into their site and start accepting payments.
We as a Quadrapay are not limited to providing you only Echecks Payment Gateway. Our processing partners can offer various solutions to merchants. These are credit/Debit, Echeck, ACH, IBT, Vouchers and International ACH solutions. If one solution does not fit your need, we take your application to another PSP. We stop when you ask us to stop.