Quadrapay In 2021 Offers Domestic And International Payment Gateway In India For INR, USD And EURO Transactions.
Quadrapay is proud to announce the availability of international payment gateways in India. Our solutions offer global transaction capabilities to eCommerce merchants based in India. With international merchant accounts, companies located in India can easily accept payments from customers located in other parts of the world. With Truly International Merchant Accounts, Indian Business Owners can experience a very high success ratio and access multiple processing currencies.
Critical Features Of International Payment Gateway Solutions That We Offer To Indian Merchants.
- Very High Success Ratio. Since most of our solutions are powered by Non-Indian PSPs and Banks, the success ratio is usually high. This is because the region of cardholders and card acquirer is the same. However, with domestic Indian acquiring banks, this success ratio may be a lot lesser as the cardholders are from other regions.
- Single Click Payments. With this feature, the transaction time frame is reduced. International cardholders can make transactions quickly on Indian sites.
- Accept Over 50 currencies. Why only accept INR when you can accept payments in international currencies also. Get access to over 50 processing currencies.
- Online Invoice Generation. Feel free to accept payments from the shopping cart or send an invoice link to the merchant.
- One Time and Recurring Payments. Some Indian businesses require subscription payments from there international clients. Our solutions offer one time and recurring payment modes.
- Easy To Use Merchant Interface. A highly User-friendly merchant account interface offers easy visibility of successful and declined transactions. Easy report generation helps merchants with cashflow projection.
- Simple and Easy Integration. Detailed API and ready to use integration plugins help Indian merchants easily integrate websites with the international gateway.
- Mobile SDK For IOS and Android Apps. The SDK can be used to add credit card processing capability on Indian apps hosted on google play store and apple app store.
- Built-In Fraud Reduction Tools and Filters. Fraud Transactions are proactively reduced to a great extent, with built-in fraud reduction tools and filters.
- Fully Compliant To Payment Industry Standards. All our international payment processing solutions comply with the latest PCI standards.
- Various Alternative methods. Merchants from India may require credit card processing, but sometimes they may have specific requirements of alternative payment methods. With our vast connection with international acquiring partners, APM processing is possible.
- IBAN And European Bank Accounts For Indian Merchants. Some merchants may require IBAN solutions. Indian merchants can now apply to EU based IBAN providers through Quadrapay. This way, they can quickly get funding from European clients. Our IBAN provider is licensed in the Europan Union.
- Canadian EFT/Interac Payments For Indian Merchants. Quadrapay recently established a strategic relationship with a Canada based Interac payment provider. With Interac, Indian merchants can easily accept payments from Canadian customers. Funds are moved from customers account and settled to merchants Indian accounts via a registred Interac payment provider.
- American ACH and Echeck Solution For Indian Merchants. Suppose the merchant’s target market is the USA. In that case, we can help them with the most famous alternative payment method in the USA: ACH/Echeck. Funds move from customer account and are held in the account of the registered third-party ACH provider. As per the settlement agreement, the provider wires the funds to the merchant. The USA is one of the biggest trade partners of India. Many companies in India perform business activities with customers located in the United States of America. Apart from using an International credit card and debit card payment gateway, Indian merchants can also use USA echeck or ACH payment gateway. With any credit or debit card transaction, the customer can raise a dispute for a minimum period of 180 days in most cases. In the scenario of echeck, the customer can raise disagreement for up to 60 days in most cases. ACH payment processing option is available for India based merchants. Indian merchants can use the ACH payment gateway for their clients in the United States of America. With the ACH payment gateway, customers can accept international transactions from the United States without asking for credit and debit card details. Many of us know that there are thousands of Seo and Web services companies in India. These companies can quickly reduce the cost by using Echeck. The ACH payment gateway sometimes is also known as an echeck payment gateway. There is no setup charge on any of these solutions, and merchants can start processing without spending even a single rupee upfront.
Get Solutions From Good International Payment Gateway Providers In USA, Europe and Offshore.
Quadrapay can help you in getting an International payment gateway in India. Our associations and product knowledge align the merchant’s requirements with the right payment service provider/bank. At this point, we work with various payment gateway companies located in India and other countries. Our service providers are fully compliant with the payment industry standards, and they offer cost-effective solutions.
- Ways To Get A US Payment Gateway in India. Cheat Sheet. USA based Payment processing companies require the merchant to have a USA company, USA Physical Presence and A USA Signer director. They also want the funds to be settled in the USA Bank Account. These days, many services allow Indian companies to establish a USA company and help open business bank accounts. Some also offer registered agent services.
- Getting a European Merchant Account In India Cheat Sheet. For this solution, the merchant must be registered in the European Union Zone and have a Physical office in Europe. The bank account should be in the EU. Many services are available to get a European company registered from India.
- Ways To getting And International Global Offshore Credit Card Processing Account In India from Non-Indian Acquirer. Cheat Sheet. Some acquiring companies have a global licence. This means they can onboard merchants from most nations. Quadrapay is proud to state that we work with many of these solution providers. These solutions allow Indian merchants to signup for non-Indian merchants accounts on the base of Indian companies. However, they will mostly block all traffic from India. That means the merchant will not be able to accept payments from India. This is the most effective and less cumbersome solution that we recommend.
- Asian Credit Card Processing And Bank To Bank Transfer Solution Cheat Sheet. Some Indian merchants may have a focus in Asia. Nations like Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Korea and Japan are a few of the target nations for many Indian entrepreneurs; with Asian processing solutions, Indian merchants can accept card and local payment methods from various Asian nations.
Application Process Of International Merchant Account In India.
To start the application process for an international payment gateway in India, fill the contact form. We will contact you and let you know about the available options. Quadrapay will directly connect you with the payment processing company, which will help you save your time. You can send the application and KYC documents directly to the International Payment Gateway company. You can always call our merchant service helpdesk on +91 9643614168 if you have any queries. Our application process has three steps. The essential information is sent to the PSP for pre-approval. If the response of pre-approval is positive, then we ask for additional docs. If the account is approved, then the merchant signs the agreement and starts integration.
What Are KYC Requirements To Get An International Credit Card Processing Account In India?
Before applying for an international payment processing solution that allows you to accept International credit card transactions in India, you must be aware of KYC requirements. Every payment gateway provider will ask you to submit these documents. These usually include the company documents, Identification documents of directors, Letter of good standing from the bank or Void check, Utility bill for business, and directors. Previous processing statement if available. Any other licenses and documents that may be mandatory for your industry type. You will also have to fill a detailed merchant account application form.
Website Requirements For International Credit Card Processing Gateway In India
It would help if you also looked at your website for compliance. Our card processing partners will evaluate all the pages of your site before saying yes or no. They will also check your social media presence. Make sure your website is fully functional before making an application. Incomplete sites do not get approved. All the products and services that you wish to sell through the payment gateway must be on your website with complete information that you can share. It will also help you in reducing the Chargeback and return ratio. It would help if you had a straightforward and easy to understand shipping policy and a return policy. The terms and conditions on your website should be easy to understand.
Detailed List Of KYC For International Payment Gateway In India
- Certificate of Incorporation of an Indian Private limited company Article of Association Memorandum of Association
- GST/ Goods and service tax registration certificate in India
- Shop and Establishment Act registration in India
- MSME Registration
- Certificate of Incorporation for one person company
- Company PAN Permanent Account Number
- Cancel Cheque of the Indian business bank account
- Utility bill of Indian business owners
- Utility bill in the name of the Indian company
- Supplier agreement/Vendor agreement if the business sells tangible products.
- Website Whois Certificate
- A previous processing history with any local processor can help the merchant in getting better transaction fees.
- Website Compliance For International Payment Gateway In India
- A complete website that clearly explains the business model of the merchant.
- A clear description of all the products and services listed on the business website
- Customer care number to be visible on the contact us page.
- Customer care email address of the Indian company to be visible on the site.
- SSL certificate on the website
Rates/Monthly Volume Cap/Payout Period Of International Payment Gateway In India
- Rates. The transaction fee for an international payment gateway is similar to the costs you will pay for your domestic solution. Of course, the charges will be slightly higher because it involves International transactions and involves more elevated risk for the payment service provider. The transaction rate for a low-risk merchant or a general category merchant can be as low as 3.5 % per transaction. Sometimes even lower than that. For high-risk industries or merchants who are considered high risk, the transaction rate can be a little bit high.
- Monthly Volume Cap. Most of the times, International processors quickly offer a monthly cap of up to 20,000 US Dollars. If the Indian merchant wants a higher limit, then this can be requested by the processing company. Suppose the merchant profile is excellent, and the chargeback ratio is meagre. In that case, the processing company may offer a bigger monthly cap.
- Settlement period. Since the payment processing company is not located in India, the merchants may not get a speedy payout. Merchants can undoubtedly expect a weekly payout from the payment processing company. Suppose the solution is from domestic service provided that means the processor is located in India. In that case, the merchant can get T+2 or T+3 Payout also sometimes.
Unfortunately, in today’s scenario getting International Credit Card processing approval for India based merchants is difficult. In this case, offshore payment processing companies can be beneficial. Many payment processing companies process millions of dollars every month, and they cater to merchants from many nations, including India. Our association with various payment service providers helps us find the best solution for your India based business. The payouts are done directly to your Indian business bank account.
Advantages Of Indian Merchants Using Quadrapay Services For International Credit Card Processing.
The most common mode of transaction made available with the International payment gateway for Indian merchants is credit and debit, and card transaction. There are multiple benefits of working with international processors. Most of the time, if you accept orders from the European Union and your payment processor is also located in the European Union. You will experience a better success ratio. Unfortunately, the success ratio is not so high if the processor and the cardholders are located in different regions. This is because of the fraud and risk filtering initiatives taken by payment service providers. For a businessman in India, every order is important. If a transaction fails, then the customer may visit a different website and try to process the order. In this case, the Indian merchant may losses sales and profit. This is why we recommend you use an international payment gateway for your India based business.
Country-specific payment methods. Like in India, there is NEFT, UPI, and IMPS; similarly, various local modes are prevalent in other nations. International payment gateway companies located in the European Union has established the relationship with multiple car brands. This relationship is not only with familiar brands but also with local card brands. Let’s take an example of a merchant from India and want to sell to customers in the United States and Latin America. Suppose the payment gateway company does not associate with local card brands in Latin America and other regions. In that case, the merchant will not be able to sell in those locations. A significant portion of customers from Latin America and the European Union prefer to use local cards. As a business owner, you must look at these factors before signing up for a merchant account.
For all your international Payment Gateway Requirements Feel Free To Fill The Merchant Pre-Application On This Page. An expert will contact you with an update.