Our Processing Partners
We work with well established brands that offer affordable and robust payment processing solutions to merchants from Malta
Our processing partners are also comfortable in on-boarding merchants from nations like UK, Finland, Sweden, Poland, Ireland and Gibraltar.
To get a merchant account in Malta, you must have a registered business. You will have to apply to a merchant account acquiring bank or a payment service provider. The application process is simple and easy it starts with an application form. On the application form, the merchant fills all the vital information related to the business and the business model. Along with the application form the merchant is also required to send copies of some way documents. These documents are known as KYC documents in the Merchant processing industry. KYC documents generally include.
- Business license
- Cancel cheque of the business bank account or Letter of good standing from any Maltese bank.
- Utility bill of the business premises.
- Utility bill in the name of the directors and significant shareholders of the company.
- Business Bank account statement of the company
- Business plan
- Supplier agreement if the merchant is selling tangible products
- In case if it is a High Risk Merchant account application, then additional documents may also be asked by the payment service provider.
If you are selling your products and services on the internet and have a business website, then your business website must comply with the requirements of various card brands. These guidelines a very simple and can be easily implemented on any site.
- Your website should appear as a professional website that relates to the industry you are in.
- All the products and services should be mentioned.
- If you are selling tangible products, then mention all the specifications and details about each SKU.
- If your product has variations, then mention those details on the product page. These variations may include color, size, and customization
- For European Union websites GDPR compliance policy should also be mentioned.
- Logos of all major credit card brands that you wish to accept should be placed on the website.
- To ensure the security of transaction information, your website must have SSL certificate.
- Apart from the above-mentioned requirements, the payment service provider may request additional elements for you to get a Malta Merchant Account.
Malta is a beautiful Mediterranean Island. It is famous across the world for tourism, but it also attracts very high investments in the form of FDI. There are over 200 companies in the manufacturing sectors present in Malta A little over 4000 companies register every year. The highly skilled workforce is a major attraction that pulls International companies to operate from Malta. Recently many fintech Companies have also emerged from Malta.
Companies operating in Malta are expanding their wings by selling products and services to customers located in other parts of European Union. Not only European Union/Eurozone but Malta based companies also sell products and services to customers located in other parts of the world including Canada United States, Australia, and many Asian nations. To cater the international requirement merchants in Malta require International payment gateway and merchant account. A global payment gateway offers credit card acceptance from multiple countries in multiple currencies. There can be a situation where a Malta based company is looking forward to serving customers from Brazil or Chile. In this case, the Malta-based company will require an international payment gateway.
Quadrapay has established relationships with multiple payment processing companies across the globe. These financial Institutions onboard merchants from different countries and also help merchants to accept transactions in different currencies from the various nations. If you’re looking forward to getting a merchant account in Malta for your domestic and international Credit Card processing, then email us on [email protected]
- Account number
- Routing number
- And essential details related to the customer.