QuadraPay Will Make It Super Easy For You To Get A High Risk Merchant Account In Canada.
Get Merchant Accounts In Canada For Credit Card Processing @ 2.9% + 30¢*
After a grand success of offering High Risk Merchant Accounts in the USA and European markets, we now offer High Risk Credit Card Processing solutions in Canada. We can provide excellent credit and debit card acceptance rates with our incredible connections with Canada and offshore-based payment processing firms. There is no need to pull an all-nighter over the internet to find the best high-risk payment processors in Canada. Our team will help you ace business by reducing card transaction fees.
With our Canadian high risk credit card merchant account, you not only accept well-known cards but can also accept various APMs. With ACH and Interac, high risk merchants can quickly reduce the cost and offer more payment flexibility to customers. Our Tier 1 Quality card processing solutions use various risk mitigation measures to reduce loss and increase profit. Apply today with QuadraPay to get a credit card processing account. You Are On Your Way To Getting A High Risk Canadian Merchant Accounts At Super Low Rates.
We Are Amped As We Support Multiple Industries With Canadian High Risk Credit Card Processing. QuadraPay has a no-discrimination approach and caters to the requirements of merchants from various industries. Many local banks and processing companies may only approve ecommerce accounts. However, with QuadraPay, you can get payment solutions for hard-to-place verticals like Adult, CBD, Cannabis, Gaming and Hemp.
Most Canadian high risk industries are worth over billion dollars in business each year. The Canadian gaming industry is worth over $9bn annually. For Cannabis, the market size is over $6bn. These high risk industries are not shams. All of these industries directly generate thousands of jobs. Our processing channels and partners are of veterans level in high risk acceptance.
Top Of The Line Features Of High Risk Payment Gateway Canada
Our payment gateway solutions come with the latest features that ensure ease of transaction and security. With various inbuilt filters and checks, merchants can rest assured about transaction security.
- Interchange Model Rates. Most of our high-volume merchants can qualify for the IC++ model. This pricing structure helps merchants get a clear picture of how much they pay on each transaction as per card type. We also have fixed-rate solutions for merchants with low sales volume.
- Faster Payments. Most merchants with domestic companies in Canada qualify for the T+2 settlement cycle. This helps business owners maintain good cash flow. Please remember that the solution may also require a rolling or fixed reserve in some cases. The rolling reserve is usually a percentage of each transaction kept on hold for 180 days.
- Mandatory high risk registration. As per the rules of card schemes, some industries require high risk registration. Our acquiring partners work hand in hand with the merchant throughout the registration process.
- Easy Integration. Our payment solution comes with ready-to-use plugins for various ecommerce site builders. These ready-to-use plugins are the quickest to get this up and running. Many Canadian merchants use platforms like Wix, Shopify, Bigcommerce, WordPress, and Magento.
- Real-time Transaction Monitoring. With a highly advanced merchant interface, transactions can be easily viewed, and reports can be exported. Merchants can see how many transactions were declined.
- Multiple MIDs. Yes. We may help you with multiple merchant accounts if your volume is vast. This can help you reduce the load on one account and equally split transaction volume. Typically merchants with over $25K in volume per month prefer this option.
- Receive Recurring Payments. Recurring Payments are automated digital repayments where you allow your service provider to collect the entire costs from your credit card or bank account periodically.
- Multi-Cards And Multi-Currency Payment Acceptance: With a payment gateway, you can accept payments from various credit/debit card brands and accept payments in multiple currencies.
- User Friendly Check Out Page: Once the user clicks on the pay now page, he will experience a well-designed and secure web page.
- Transaction Security: The payment gateway is PCI-Compliant which helps to authorize and secure the transaction. Our solution follows PCI-DSS standards to secure credit/debit cards from data theft.
- Online Fraud Management: This inbuilt payment gateway feature protects you and your customer from fraudulent online activities.
- Reporting: The payment gateway comes with a dashboard that helps track your daily, weekly or monthly report. The report can be filtered as per need.
- Analytics: You can analyze your sales volume to track profit or loss incurred in your business.
- Invoice Payment/Pay By Email Link. Most of the customers will be comfortable placing orders on your website. But what if the customer is not in front of his computer and wants you to take the card details when you don’t have access to a virtual terminal? In that case, you can use the invoice payment link or pay by email link feature. You can quickly send an invoice to the customer’s registered email. Then the customer can place the order at a later time by accessing the email. This feature may not make a significant impact on your revenue. Still, it will undoubtedly offer your customers a flexible way of payment processing. Be proactive and ask the processor if they provide this facility.
- Multiple Card Types Accepted. The ultimate goal of any business is profit maximization. In e-commerce, sector profit maximization can be achieved by attracting a massive amount of qualified traffic and then converting the traffic into sales. The type of card brands that your Canadian E-Commerce merchant account provider accepts will affect the profit you will be making. It will be better to work with a processing company that allows you to accept Credit cards of various local and international brands. You should also evaluate if your Canadian credit card processor is interested in allowing you to receive cross-border payments. It will open more promising markets for your business. Ask them about the list of card brands accepted.
- Fit For Startups Or Experienced Merchants. The biggest challenge for a Startup Canadian E-Commerce merchant is finding a reliable processing company that says yes without processing history. It is common to see payment processing companies decline applications of startup merchants primarily because of no previous processing history and short sales volume projection/forecasting. Without the processing history acquiring institutions sometimes consider the merchant to be risk-oriented. With low sales projections, processing companies may assume that the return on investment will be meagre. You should evaluate Canadian processors’ comfort in onboarding startups to make things easier. If you are an experienced Merchant with a current credit card processing statement with a low chargeback ratio, then most of the Canadian acquiring Institutions would say yes. Before sending the application and KYC, ask the processors if they are startup-friendly. If they say no, you can contact some providers offering high-risk merchant account services.
- Pre-authorization. Delays in products and services may happen because of multiple reasons. Sometimes delay in delivery results in chargebacks and disputes. Suppose your Canadian e-commerce merchant account provider allows you to use the pre-authorization feature. In that case, you can reduce the return ratio to a considerable extent. Pre-authorization helps you to delay the settlement of the payment to your business bank account. It is an excellent approach to settle the payment once the buyer has received the product. Better be late in receiving payments than be fast in receiving chargebacks. Ask the Canadian e-commerce payment service provider if they offer the Pre-Auth feature. Also, ask them if there is any limit on Pre-auth.
- Low Transaction Fee. Many sites on the Internet claim zero setup cost, lowest transaction fee, No monthly contract, and No termination charges. Some of these claims may be true but based on our experience; free is not always the best option. Understand this from a business owner’s point of view; these payment processing companies are also responsible for meeting their financial commitments. They can only generate the fuel to run the business and attain growth by charging the merchants. Please remember that you should work with a Canadian E-Commerce merchant account provider that offers high-quality services and charges low transaction fees. Get multiple quotes and then evaluate the figures. Choose the best one and establish a stable long-term business relationship.
- Reputation Of Processor.. Birds of a feather flock together. If you are a true professional, then you must work with an equally professional processing company. Suppose the payment service provider offers reliable service. In that case, checking the reviews on the internet will not return many negative reviews. Please note that sometimes excellent processors may also have negative reviews. Nothing much can be done for anonymous reviews by competitors and unhappy employees. Still, check the reviews of payment gateway companies on the internet. You will understand whether you are in safe hands or not.
- Recurring And Subscription Payments. Some merchants from Industries like Online dating, Nutraceuticals, Health supplements, Herbal, and Online Services may require the facility of recurring and subscription payments. It will be an excellent approach to confirm this feature availability with the processor. When you ask the processor about reoccurring payments, please also ask the processor about the maximum ticket size for these subscription-based transactions. Some processors may offer Daily, Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual and Annual subscriptions. Please remember that all the subscription modes mentioned above may not be available with Credit Card processing companies. Some of these options may be available with ECheck processors. Payday loan companies are a perfect example of merchants that accept echeck payments for weekly and fortnightly subscription modes in the USA.
There are many payment solutions or services a merchant can opt for. The payment solution somewhat depends on your industry type. Quadrapay can help you with most of the payment solutions you are looking for. Start with the simple online merchant account pro-application. Our team will guide you through all the steps. Apply now to get the advantage of a reliable Canadian high risk credit card processing account.
Canadian E-commerce Merchant Account Provider – Integration And API responses
Integration is critical for proper credit card transaction processing. Most processors will share a detailed API integration guide that your technical team can utilize. The integration is done by using custom codes and the API guidelines. Suppose your tech team is not qualified enough in the specific programming language that the processor uses. In that case, integration can be challenging and expensive. Ask the processor for the API information and cross verify the possibility of integration with your tech team. There is no benefit in getting an e-commerce payment gateway and not using it just because your team cannot integrate it or because your website’s programming language is not compatible with the API requirements.
If you have more questions about how to choose a Canadian E-commerce Merchant Account Provider, then send an email to quadrapay. Our team will be happy to assist you.