Credit Card Processing For Antique Stores
Antiques are a rare business in which people buy and sell old furniture, tools and many more items that are rare to find. These items may look old fashioned, but people do admire its beauty. Keeping such items at home is many people fantasy; hence, the antique collection proves to be a profitable business. These items are sold at a very high price and are in demand globally. We are therefore creating an opportunity for merchants to start their business in antique collectables.
Quadrapay is happy to announce that our payment processing partners in EU are offering merchant account for antique collectables under MCC(Merchant Classification Code 5972). We provide you with a platform by which you can offer various payment methods so that users can pay the amount by their prefered method. We have also covered you with chargebacks and fraud prevention by providing your account with updated tools. Partners of Quadrapay ensures consistent transaction flow without any declination. We consider long- drawn partnership over making a quick profit; therefore, we minimize your processing fee. You will not find any hidden charge with us and setting up the account within 24 to 48 hours is free of cost. We offer contactless transactions and also ACH and Echeck as an alternative method of accepting payment.
Benefits Of Antique Collectible Merchant Account With Quadrapay
- Maximum Payment Options: Our partners process all modes of electronic payment, including all debit and credit card, AMP. You do not need to worry about chargebacks and fraud transactions as they provide you with updated tools.
- Chargeback and Fraud Prevention. We provide you with powerful risk management tools that can abate the chances of fraud and provide you with chargeback alerts so that you can increase the life of your payment processing solution.
- Full reporting interface: Why take the burden of maintaining a notebook of all your sales records when we provide you with tools that can keep that record for you. The collectable antique business has very high profits, and there are chances when errors can occur if details are maintained manually. It can make your work more hectic, that is why we provide you with full reporting interface so you can have complete and exact data with you.
- Value of time: We value your time and business that is why we kept the application page hassle-free and straightforward so that you can apply easily for your merchant account.
- Secure payment gateway: Quadrapay has been a one-stop solution for many of the merchants as our partners provide a payment gateway that is completely secure and prevents fraud that may occur while doing transactions.
- Available every time: Our customer care executives are available for you all the time. You can contact us at any time, and we will answer your queries. Our team is as excited as you are for your merchant account.
Requirements Of Opening A Merchant Account In EU
- The company should be in the EU.
- Company owners and directors should be a resident of the EU.
- Owners and directors of the company should have their bank accounts in the EU.
- Owners and directors should be physically present in the EU.
How To Apply For Antique Collectible Merchant Account?
The business of antique collection is a high-risk business, and you have to be very careful about your transactions and payment processing. We understand your requirements, and that is why we are in partnership with merchant account providers that provide the best-secured payment gateway. Following a few steps you can get your merchant account for antique collection:
- Fill the application form.
- Submit the necessary documents mentioned below to increase the chances of your account approval.
- Wait for 24 to 48 hours, and you shall receive your approval.
KYC Documents Needed:
- Business registration certificate.
- Address proof of the company.
- Utility bill for business.
- Utility bill for directors.
- Last six months of processing statements if available.
- Previous year sales statement if available.
- Address proof of business owner.
- Suppliers agreement if the merchant sells tangible items.
Ways To Get Approved:
- The website must be complete to improve the chances of approval.
- Many applications get rejected just because their sites are not active.
- Europe based credit card processors look forward to working with merchants who have got the potential to grow and selling products that are not prohibited.
- The website should have an SSL certificate to ensure data security.
- Products should have correct dimensions and specifications, and all products should be visible on the website with accurate pricing.
- The website should comply with GDPR guidelines.
- No copied content or images should be there on your website.
- Please send a detailed merchant account application to the payment service provider so that they can evaluate your risk profile.
Please feel free to email us on [email protected] or connect with us on skype. Our Skype ID is Netcaller.
You can also fill the contact form on this page.