Credit Card Processing For Art Dealers And Art Galleries
If you are planning to open an art gallery and wondering where to get a merchant account for this, then don’t worry Quadrapay is here. Even if you are operating an art gallery or deal with art and need low-cost payment solutions for your business, we are here. We can help you to open your account under MCC(Merchant Category Code) 5971.
Quadrapay provides you with a secure payment gateway that allows you to accept payments in several modes from worldwide. We offer you processing for in-persons transactions with a swipe machine, POS terminals, wireless solutions for sales. Setting up an account with us costs you nothing and approval of your account within 24 to 48 hours. ACH and Echeck are the alternative modes to accept payments for your business.
Important Credit Card Processing Factors To Consider:
- Right Pricing. Many merchants fix the price on their website that does not justify the quality of the item. As a merchant, you have to make sure that whatsoever price you set for the item should justify the product so that it satisfies the customer and they prefer to buy from your store only.
- Consent. Merchants have several art products that they sell on their store or their site without the permission of the artist. Selling an art item without the consent of the artist is considered illegal, and if you sell it, you can get in trouble.
- Achievements. Would you not like to showcase your achievements to people so that you can have many customers for your business and an enormous amount of appreciation. You can attach video clippings of your award-winning events or newspaper cuttings on your site so that when people visit your website, they get to know your achievements. It will also help in building trust between you and your customers. No business gets an award until it’s worthy enough, either a small event or large that does not matter what matters is that your business and products are worth of getting grants and that helps in establishing trust among customers.
- Credit History. Having an art gallery of your own or selling art items is a high-risk business. To get approved for this particular business you need to have a good credit history as there are high chances of getting rejected by the banks if your credit history is terrible. We would suggest that you keep your credit history clean and clear so that you don’t face any trouble getting an account for your business of art gallery.
- Previous Gateway. If you already have a merchant account for art business and you want to change your payment gateway, we would you like to know more about your previous gateway. Would also like to know the reason why you want to change so that we try to modify your account accordingly.
Web Requirements For A Payment Gateway:
- The website must be complete to improve the chances of approval.
- Many applications get rejected just because their sites are not active.
- Europe based credit card processors look forward to working with merchants who have got the potential to grow and selling products that are not prohibited.
- The website should have an SSL certificate to ensure data security. Products should have correct dimensions and specifications, and all products should be visible on the website with accurate pricing.
- The website should comply with GDPR guidelines.
- No copied content or images should be there on your website.
- Please send a detailed merchant account application to the payment service provider so that they can evaluate your risk profile. They also evaluate your monthly sales value and maximum and minimum ticket size. Account providers identify your country of registration and the traffic of your customers.
KYC Documents Needed:
- Business registration certificate.
- Address proof of the company.
- Utility bill for business.
- Utility bill for directors.
- Last six months of processing statements if available.
- Previous year sales statement if available.
- Address proof of business owner.
- Suppliers agreement if the merchant sells tangible items.
- The bank account of the merchant should be within the EU.
How Can Quadrapay Benefit You?
- Wireless Solutions. Payment solutions for the sales that are done at art galleries or your client’s place when you are not carrying any card payment equipment with you.
- Alternative Payment Methods. Providing your customers with an alternate payment method makes them feel secure. Our low-cost payment solution allows you to accept payments by an alternate method by Echeck and ACH.
- Secure Payment Gateway. Quadrapay is a one-stop solution for your business of art galleries as our partners provide secure payment processing keeping in mind to prevent the fraud as well.
- Free Account Set up. Yes, you read it right, we won’t charge you fees for joining us because we want you to establish your trust in us first.
- 24*7 Customer Service. Our customer care executives are available from the time you wake till you go back to bed. You can contact us at any time, and we will answer your queries. Our team is as excited as you are for your merchant account.