Merchant Account For Durable Goods With Quadrapay
Quadrapay is happy to announce that our payment processing partners are providing merchant account or an online payment processor for your business of durable goods under the MCC (Merchant Category Code) 5099.
Benefits of having Quadrapay’s payment processor:
- It has an open payment platform that collects omnichannel payments data for fraud prevention use.
- It enables end-to-end payment processing of cards.
- It has the latest payment security like 3D secure 2.0+, EMV tokenisation.
- It also supports digital identity to secure online payments and reduce card loss thefts.
- Supports real-time authentication reducing the identity theft fraud.
- There are geo-blocking and channel-blocking for the restricted areas to control the fraud.
- It analyses your payments and categorises all your reports by year, month, week and dates.
- It keeps tracks of all your customers and also saves the cards for future reference.
- It keeps updating you about the transaction volume.
- You can accept payments from various cards if you have an online payment processor.
- Using POS equipment accepting payments from credit cards and debit cards will be hassle-free, and the customer can use any brand of the card to make the payment.
- You do not have to worry about the processing fee for the credit card and debit card brands as we try to provide you with the lowest processing rate possible for your business model.
- Our payment gateway has PCI-DSS level security compliance that reduces the chances of frauds making your website more secure than before.
- Your customer should feel free and not threatened while making a payment on your website that is why we have secured our gateway with 3D security 2.0+ and EMV tokenisation so that there remain fewer chances of occurring frauds.
- There is no setup fees or monthly fees. You only have to pay the charges when you make a transaction.
- We have a very efficient customer service that is available 24/7*365, no matter day or night you can contact us anytime, and we are ready to help you.
- Our payment processor warns you about the disputes raised by your customers. Early warnings help you to resolve the issue with the customer before the acquirer bank gets to know about it. Because the credit card networks keep track of your chargeback ratio and take action against you if that chargeback ratio exceeds 1% and that can lead to loss of your merchant account.
- Our payment processor provides you with the flexibility to accept payments from various modes like eWallets, smart cards, virtual credit cards, digital cash and mobile payments or internet banking.
- Our payment processing partners in the EU are also providing an alternate mode of payment like eChecks through ACH processing. E-checks work same as paper checks, and formation is on the same legal framework, they are an electronic representation of paper checks, and hence they are fast.
Checklist To Get An Online Payment Processor Or A Merchant Account:
- A detailed business plan
- An operational website with term and conditions.
- Information about business owners and shareholders and partners and they all should be physically present in the EU.
- A detailed description of your services and products
- A business bank account and it should be within the EU.
- Average sale price
- Processing history of recent three months if you have any
- Expected turnover
- Recent three months bank statements
- Valid government ID
These are some of the documents that you need to submit to get a merchant account. You can fill the application form and can provide the documents, and as soon as we receive your details, we will start working on getting the approval for your account.
Description Of MCC 5099:
List of products that you can sell under MCC 5099-
- Timber products
- Tapes and pre-recorded audios
- Pulp woods
- Musical Instruments
- Monuments and grave markers
- Machine guns
- Game machines
- Fire extinguishers
- Wood chips
To get more details on our merchant account or the online payment processor you can contact us via email: [email protected] or you can connect to us using skype, our skype ID is Netcaller.