In today’s world where people travel to different countries for pleasure and business, the need for visa and immigration consultants has increased drastically. It’s quite common to find visa and Immigration Consultancies near embassy areas and airports across the world.
These consultancies help visitors and travelers in easily filling application forms. They also help these visitors with the answers to frequently asked questions. These consultants can play a critical role in assisting business travelers who look forward to traveling to a new territory and incorporate a new business. Since these consultants keep themselves updated with the latest immigration laws and requirements they are in a better position to assist visitors and travelers.
If you are looking forward to getting a merchant account and payment gateway for your visa assistance consultancy or Immigration assistance consultancy, then you can send us an application.
Make sure your website complies with all the requirements of well-known card brands. Check Merchant Account Website Requirements page for more details.
Your website should display your line of business. You should mention on your site that the charges are only for consultancy and you do not guarantee the approval of visa or immigration application or services. Your website must be ready at the time of application. If you already have a payment processing history, then it can help you in getting approved for your immigration and visa assistance merchant account.
When you fill the merchant account application on Quadrapay.com, we strongly recommend you to select the required currencies correctly. The more detailed information you share on the form the easier it becomes for us to suggest the right payment service provider. We work with a vast number of offshore payment service providers across the world. Some of them may be interested in onboarding your business type. Your swift response to the questions of the payment gateway company or merchant account provider may help you to get your visa consultancy payment processing solution quickly.
If your customers are in the US, then you can also look at ACH payment processing options. Many consultants use ACH and echeck as an alternative mode of payment processing.
The application process for an Immigration and visa consultancy service merchant account is as follows
- You apply to our website and submit the required KYC documents.
- We send your application and KYC documents to a payment gateway company or merchant account provider.
- The payment gateway company shares its response after the preliminary look on your application and website.
- You will be notified about the response from the payment service provider. If it is a positive response, we move to the next step.
- Payment service provider may ask for more documents
- If you get approved, the payment service provider will send you the merchant account agreement with rates and fees details.
- Once you sign and send the agreement to the payment service provider, then they will activate your account.
- You can now integrate the merchant account on your website and start accepting consultancy charges for visa and immigration consultancy services.
To apply for a merchant account for your visa consultancy and immigration assistance services you can fill the online merchant account application form. Most of the times we respond to your queries within two working days. You can also send us an email on [email protected]