What is a Janitorial Service?
Janitorial services are for commercial property that includes professional offices, educational, medical and industrial business cleaning. These services may consist of maintenance work or property management services.
Moving from Offline to Online Credit Processing for your Janitorial Business:
- Quadrapay is happy to announce that our payment processing partners are offering merchant account integrated with an online payment processor in the EU under MCC (Merchant Category Code) 7349.
- Online payment is when the customer makes his payment for the goods or services purchased online that is with the use of the internet. Making a payment online is more beneficial than offline payments for both the customer and the merchant. Merchants save the costs for businesses by spending less on paper and postage and also because of online payments; there is a never-ending loop of customers.
- Customers are more likely to return on the same website where their information has already been entered or stored.
Features of our payment processor:
1. Secured Payment Gateway
- Comparing the present security system of payment with the traditional method, it has evolved a lot. Previously a signature and a photograph were needed to verify your credit card details to make the payment. Still, now credit card number, billing address and verification code are required to make the payment. Merchants face challenges like internet fraud, theft identity, stolen cards, data leak, and many others.
- Quadrapay provides you with a payment gateway that complies with PCI-DSS Level 1 security. That makes the payment gateway security robust providing you with frictionless customer service experience across cards, cardless transactions and many more. Our payment gateway also has the latest payment security standards like 3D-Secure and EMV tokenization.
2. POS System
Our payment processor enables several methods through which you can accept payments from your customers for every service you provide-
- Credit Cards– This is the dominant form of online payments when purchasing online.
- Virtual Credit Cards- It is an innovation in online credit cards. A unique number is given by credit card issuers that can be used to make payment instead of using the regular credit card number to make online purchases. It will help the customers to use their credit card for online purchases without disclosing the actual number.
- Debit Cards– If a customer uses a debit card for online purchases then the amount directly comes out of the card holder’s account, and the transfer takes place reducing the hassle of coming to your store and then making the payment in cash.
- EMV Cards– It is a smart card that has a microchip on it. This card hold several data at one place. When a customer uses this card to make an online payment, the processor reads the card details for that particular transaction and secures the sending data over the internet.
- Echecks- Electronic check is an alternate payment method that our payment processing partners provide. It is a version of a paper check that has the same legal framework. However, they are faster, cheaper and secure.
- Digital Cash– Customer does not have a credit card or not carrying cash with him? No problem they can pay with digital cash.
- E-billing– Electronic bill presentment and payment (EBPP) enables payment and posting of bills online. Once the merchant provides the complete information on the printed invoice, customer can view it with the browser, review it and can then pay online. After the payment is received, it gets posted into the merchant’s account system, and payments get transferred from the customer’s account.
3. Free Account Setup
As a business owner, you work hard for your money and expect your merchant account provider to respect that. Quadrapay understands that, and that is why we don’t charge you for account setup, and we only charge once you start making the transactions.
4. No Upfront Charges
- If you are planning to start your janitorial business, we provide the best pricing model for you. If you already own janitorial business, then we negotiate with the present pricing model and see if we can beat or meet your requirements.
- There is no cancellation fee so if you ever want to stop transaction for your particular business and want to explore any other business you can cancel your account free of cost.We would be glad to help you to set up the merchant account for the new venture that you want to experience.
5. Lower Transaction Fees
We are completely transparent when it comes to additional fees like transaction charges that incur from processing transactions, and we try to provide you with lower rates as compared to our competitors.
6. Accept 100+ Currencies
Planning to expand your business globally but worried about the payments?
Quadrapay provides you with a payment processor that can face the challenge of handling prices in different currencies. So that customers chose you every time over any other janitorial service as they would be getting this benefit of paying in the preferred currency.
7. Easy Integration
We are here to lessen your burden and ease your work hence we provide all the necessary equipment required in the payment gateway so that you do not have to install any extra software with easy and hassle-free integration.
8. Real-Time Reporting Tool
Quadrapay payment processing partners provide you with a payment processor that has smart reporting tools to lessen your accounting hassle. It provides centralized and comprehensive payment processing information. You can quickly analyze the data on your computer. Accessing your information or data anywhere virtually will be useful in managing your business. Analyzes the transaction details and efficiently conduct sales, audits investigates the chargebacks and manages your processing fee. It is easy to generate reports, and this tool will protect against losses and will handle your cash flow effectively.
9. Chargeback Alerts and Fraud Prevention Tool.
Merchants are liable for fraudulent transactions that lead to chargebacks. Our payment processing partners have kept this in mind, and that is why the processor that they provide to you has updated tools that can prevent fraud and can also provide you with solutions if any fraud occurred.
10. Time-Saving Approvals
We try to get your account approved as early as possible. As soon you submit your documents that are necessary for merchant account we start processing.
Mandatory documents for your janitorial services merchant account:
- Merchant Account Application.
- Suppliers’ Agreements
- Photo ID or Passport
- Resume or CV
- Personal Utility Bill
- Business or Marketing Plan
- Processing History Minimum of three months.
- Processing bank.
- Articles or Memorandum of Association.
- Personal Bank Reference Letter.
- Personal Bank Statements a minimum of three months.
- Business Bank Statements a minimum of three months.
- Incorporated Documentation.
- Necessary licenses that are required to start credit report agency
Without Online Payment Processing:
When you are not using any payment processor then accepting payments is a lengthy procedure as:
- You have to request credit card information from your front desk.
- Then you send the access code.
- You have to log in to your email to retrieve the access code.
- To view the information of credit card, you need to have the access code.
- Then you are set to process the payment using your payment gateway or physical card terminal.
- After accomplishing the payment, you have this extra work of keeping the record in your management system by yourself.
- Your work does not end here as you also have to see if there is any remaining balance left when your guest checks out and if so then you have to return the left balance to the customer via same steps.
With Online Payment Processing:
Now, as we know that completing a transaction without payment processor is time-consuming for both you and your customer. But if you use online payment processing that will save time for both of you and obviously will boost the growth of your business. Let’s see how:
- Log in to your payment management system to process the payment.
- You do not have to ask for access code as the credit card details are already there for your existing customers. You only need to choose the card from which the payment has to be made and process the remaining balance when the customer checks out.
- For new customers, they can add their card once, and it will be saved.
- Payment processors have an integrated payment gateway that automatically records the transactions, that reduces your work of recording it manually.
You are still wondering why a payment gateway is crucial for your business to grow?
Contact us anytime as we are available 24*7 and we would be glad to solve your query and to provide you with the best business model.
You can email us on [email protected]
You can also connect us on Skype; our Skype ID is Netcaller.