Merchant Account for Job Portals
- Online job portal is a web-based application. It helps people to find a job according to the preferred location, job type, work profile, packages and job position. Every year several students after completing their graduation search for employment over the internet.
- Job portal works as a bridge between job seekers and employers. Several facilities are available to the students searching for the job and to the employer who is searching for the right candidates.
- Job seekers can create, edit and delete information by using their ID and password. They can upload their resume to the site and get listed in the global database.
- Recruiters search for the candidate according to the requirement of the organization from the uploaded resume database.
- Job portals had made lives more comfortable than before as earlier job seekers had to visit office to office with their resume to check if there is any vacancy or not and if there is then if they have been selected or not. These portals also have cut-off the middleman, and cutting off these middle man has helped the organizations to find the right talent.
- Quadrapay is happy to announce that our payment processing partners in the EU are providing a merchant account for your job portal under the MCC (Merchant Category Code) 7361. As you have made life simple for the job seekers and the employers so so our payment processor will make your business simpler and will boost the growth of your business.
How Can Online Payment Processing Benefit Your Placement Business?
- POS system to accept various from several credit and debit cards, mobile payments, virtual credit cards, EMV cards, Echecks, digital cash using eWallets and many more.
- We have secured payment gateway that complies with PCI-DSS Level 1 security to prevent internet fraud, card data loss, theft identity, stolen cards and data leak. Our payment gateway also has the latest payment security standards like 3D-Secure and EMV tokenization.
- Free account setup as we respect your hard-earned money as much you do, and we only charge you when you start transactions on your merchant account.
- No upfront charges and we provide the best pricing model for you.
- Lower transaction fees as we are completely transparent when it comes to additional expenses like transaction charges that incur from processing transactions, and we try to provide you with lower rates as compared to our competitors.
- Accept multiple currencies because your portal is web-based and is not limited to a particular country if any organization wants you to find suitable candidates for their organization and they are willing to pay a reasonable amount for that. But in the currency, they wish to. Will you let that offer go? Of course now, after establishing a business, your next motto becomes to expand the business.
- Easy integration just like its easy for your customers to use your portal our payment processor is easy to use for you.
- A real-time reporting tool that saves you from the accounting hassle and also to keep a record for all the transactions. It provides centralized and comprehensive payment processing information. You can quickly analyze the data on your computer. Accessing your information or data anywhere virtually will be useful in managing your business. Analyzes the transaction details and efficiently conduct sales, audits investigates the chargebacks and manages your processing fee. It is easy to generate reports, and this tool will protect against losses and will handle your cash flow effectively.
- Chargeback and fraud prevention tool because as fraudsters and cybercriminals learn, improve and innovate to commit crime our payment processing partners to keep working on strengthening the tools of the processor to tackle these crimes smartly and lessening the crime rate.
- Time-saving approvals because we start processing as soon as you submit the required documents for your merchant account, documents include:
- Merchant Account Application
- Suppliers’ Agreements
- Photo ID or Passport
- Resume or CV
- Personal Utility Bill
- Business or Marketing Plan
- Processing History Minimum of three months.
- Processing bank.
- Articles or Memorandum of Association.
- Personal Bank Reference Letter.
- Personal Bank Statements a minimum of three months.
- Business Bank Statements a minimum of three months.
- Incorporated Documentation.
- Necessary licenses that are required to start credit report agency
Must-Have Features for every Job Portal:
Adaptive Recruitment Tools
Applicant Tracking System (ATS) should have the ability to adapt to multiple recruitment workflows. Your job portal will get several applications even from simple recruitment for an entry-level position to managerial positions.
Employer Branding that requires several features to give a boost to your job portal business:
- Portal Design
- Brand Conformity
- Multilingual Proficiency
- Mobile and user-friendly
Applicant’s understanding of the job and role for which they are applying. The following tools can measure it:
- CV creating options.
- Spontaneous job search
- Application flow
Integrated Interview Scheduling
Right Talent For The Organization
Several features can help you to select the right candidate for a particular organization:
- Auto- screening
- Powerful Resume Search
- Questionnaires to test their ability
- Efficient Customer Service.
These all are the main features that have to be there on your portal that will make it easy for job seekers to find the desired job and for organizations to find the desired candidate.
Contact us anytime as we are available 24*7 and we would be glad to solve your query and to provide you with the best business model and solutions required for your job portals.
You can email us on [email protected]
You can also connect us on Skype; our Skype ID is Netcaller.