Merchant Account For Photofinishing Laboratories And Photo Developing
Visualising photofinishing laboratories gives us a picture of developing film, making photographic prints and enlargements or giving touch-ups to photographs for businesses or public.
Photofinishing Laboratories Classification:
- Minilab Outlets
- Mail order Laboratories
- Wholesale Laboratories
Photo Developing Or Printing:
With the evolution of time and emergence of new technologies, it is now possible to get satisfactory digital prints of your photographs. Getting a copy of your photo takes less than an hour or so.
- Quadrapay introduces you to the merchant account for photofinishing laboratories and photos developing and printing from our payment processing partners in the Eu under MCC (Merchant Category Code) 7395.
- Merchant Account is essential to the success of a business. It also attracts more customers because it is convenient for people to pay using their credit cards or debit cards rather than paying cash. Quadrapay provides you with a merchant account with the lowest possible processing rate. We also provide you with POS terminal from which you can accept various modes of payments. We offer swipe machines for swift and efficient transactions through cards. To process the purchase, you need a payment gateway that is secure and reliable. Hence Quadrapay’s payment processing partners have come up with a payment gateway that is completely secured as it has PCI-DSS level 1 security compliance to reduce fraud and card theft. Having such secure payment gateway will increase your customers’ trust on your website and thought of insecure payments won’t haunt them.
- We do not charge you for joining us, nor we bill you monthly for using our online payment processor. Your merchant account setup is free of cost with Quadrapay charges are taken when you start transactions.
- There is an advanced reporting tool inbuilt to reduce the accounting hassle so that you can focus on your core business.
- Our payment processor allows your customers to pay for the product or service in their preferred means and currency as the processor can accept multiple currencies and depositing in your account reducing your work of going to currency exchange store.
- You can now accept various credit cards and debit cards at a meagre processing rate. If the customer wants more options to pay for the product and services like eWallets, mobile payments, virtual credit card, smart cards or digital cash, then you do not have to worry about it if you are using an online payment processor.
- Our payment processing partners in the USA also provide eChecks through ACH processing to enhance the payment experience for you and your customers.
- E-checks are an alternate method of paper checks designed on the same legal framework and procedure. However, they are faster than paper checks.
- Payment processor reduces your threat of chargebacks and frauds as it warns you about the disputes raised by the customers so that you can resolve it before the acquirer bank gets involved and penalises you. Credit card networks consider your business excessive risky if they find that your chargeback ratio is more than 1%.
- You will find omnichannel integrated experience in our payment processor. We offer a unified experience across online, mobile and in-store. Several alternate payment methods such as digital wallets and net banking based methods have readdressed the overall experience of payments for customers.
- Customers who keep visiting your store very frequently can get rewards like loyalty points for making payments, or they can also share this points with their family members and friends that in turn increases the flow of customers in your store.
Benefits Of Having Quadrapay’s Smart Online Payment Processor:
- Our payment processing partners provide you with a smart processor that has Artificial Intelligence(AI) integration that can suggest a suitable payment product or method depending on the customer’s activity pattern.
- You can run your business efficiently as all the information is centralized and is easily accessible to you.
- Reports are categorised for every year, month, week, day and time.
- Analyse your payments easily.
- All the online payments can be seen on the same platform, even if it is by the alternate payment method like eChecks.
- Keep a count on your customers.
- Set a schedule for your upcoming or recurring payments.
- Save the cards for future reference and keep the track for all of them.
- Be updated with the transaction volume.
Services Under MCC (Merchant Category Code) 7395
- Photographic laboratories
- Developing and processing of home movies
- Photograph development and touch-ups
- Developing and printing of film
- Film processing
- Photofinishing laboratory
Does It Cost A Lot To Set Up A Merchant Account?
You work hard for your money and so do you value it as a business owner and expects your merchant account provider to do the same. Quadrapay understands that and values your money and time both. That is why we do not charge you for setting up your merchant account, and we do not keep any hidden charges as well. We are entirely transparent when it comes to costs and never charge you any additional fees to set up your merchant account. We take charges from you only when you start transaction. So the only charge we ask from you is transaction charge.
Getting A Merchant Account:
You are wondering how to get a merchant account for your photofinishing laboratory and photo developing and printing?
There is not much to do as getting a merchant account with Quadrapay for your photofinishing laboratory and photo developing and printing business is an easy task. You can begin by filling out the application form. Once you have filled the form then you need to submit the following documents that are necessary for your merchant account:
- A detailed Business Plan.
- A working website
- Terms and Conditions.
- Information about business owners and shareholders(They should be physically present in the EU)
- A detailed description of your services and products
- Expected turnover
- Average sale price
- Business Bank account details (Bank account should be within the EU)
- Processing history if any (recent three months)
- Bank statements (last 3 months)
You can contact us anytime to get the brief details of our services and solutions that we provide for your business to grow. We have an efficient team of customer service that is available 24/7. You can mail us at [email protected], or you can connect to us on Skype. Our Skype ID is Netcaller.