SAAS Merchant Account
Are you a merchant providing SAAS service to your customer? If yes, then definitely you need a merchant account for your SAAS based product. We are here to help you get the best payment processing merchant account for your business. But before that let us understand that what a SAAS is?
What is SAAS?
Advantages of SAAS?
- No need to install the software in the local PC.
- No need to update the software.
- No specific hardware requirements.
- No need to buy the software.
- No maintenance required.
- Scalability and integration.
Some well known SAAS based products are :
- Office 360
Why get a merchant account for your SAAS Business?
How to get a merchant account for your SAAS based product?
- Certificate of Incumbency: An incumbency certificate is a legal document. It is issued by the Limited Liability Company (LLC). It lists the names of all its current directors, officers, and principal shareholders.
- Certificate of incorporation: It is a legal document describing the formation of a company or corporation. It shows details like :
- Company Registered Name.
- Company Registration Number(CRN).
- Issuing Registrar etc.
- Copies of valid passports with visible signatures for all company officers and owners.
- A clean past processing history of at least six months).
- A growing business model.
- Stable financial stronghold.
Apart from the necessary documents, you must also fulfil some website requirements. These are as follows:
- Disclaimer page
- Terms and conditions page
- Contact Us page
- Should have a decent amount of traffic on your website.
- Clearly specify the products and services you are offering.