Reliable Merchant Account Solutions For The Wireless Industry
If you need a merchant account for your business that is part of the wireless industry, then you have come to the right place. Quadrapay proudly announces the availability of merchant account solutions for the players in the broadcast industry. The wireless sector started seeing massive transformation wave after the implementation of 3G Technology. Today 5G is the baseline. The wireless sector plays a significant role in the growth of any industry.
List of Wireless Related MCC. Merchant Classification Codes.
- MCC 1731 – Used For Contractors that offer services like Telecommunication Wireless and telephone Installation. Mostly these providers offer services to Businesses. Some may cater to SOHO and Home Users also.
- MCC 4812 – Used for merchants in the business of selling telecom equipment like Cellphones, telephones, Facsimile machine etc. These merchants may have a retail store or chain of retail stores.
- MCC 4814 – This MCC is for merchants that are telecom companies. These businesses can be local or International telecom operators. Prepaid calling card providers may also qualify for this MCC.
If you are a service provider, a vendor, an industry regulator, you have become a part of this industry, and you will need a merchant account to process all the transactions. Quadrapay is here to help. We can help you in securing a merchant account your wireless business. You may be selling Cell phone, PSTN/SKF Telephones, Network Excupment or may be in the business of installing Towers and BTS. Our processing partners can cater to the requirements of almost every sub-verticle of this industry. Some of the typical sub-sectors are.
- GSM/LTE/3G/4G/5G/CDMA Service Providers.
- IT companies that create the software platform for the industry. This can be on a B2B or B2C Or Both.
- IOT. Internet Of Things. Hardware and Software Service Providers, Manufacturer and Traders.
There is a constant change in the growth of wireless technology. According to GSMA Intelligence, $1.05 trillion global industry revenue is generated in 2017, and it is expected to grow slightly to reach $1.10 trillion by 2025. Quadrapay is proud to have the ability to assist merchants in this industry especially from the EU, America and India.
Payment Options For Merchants In The Wireless Industry
- Credit Debit Card Processing: Credit Cards can be processed through a variety of platforms such as e-commerce, wireless terminals, phones, and Moto/Virtual Terminal.
- Echeck For Wireless Merchants. Echeck is an electronic form of a paper check. Electronic Check is convenient to use. ACH can also be used for recurring payments. In echeck payment processing, the payee must receive authorisation to process the transaction. The permission can be done via phone, online payment form, signed order form, etc. when the approval is done, the details are submitted over the ACH network. The ACH Processor will process the request in batches. Once the transaction is done, the fund will be automatically transferred from the payer’s account to a merchant account. Echeck merchants can get funding on weekly or 72 hours basis. The settlement period depends on various risk parameters.
If you want a merchant account for the wireless industry, then feel free to reach us. We provide payment processing solutions for various businesses. For more queries and details visit our site www.quadrapay.com or drop a mail on [email protected].