Premium Merchant Services In the UK. Powered By Top Acquiring Companies In UK & EuroZone.
Are you looking for one of the Best Card Merchant Services in The UK? Fantastic Idea! We will provide you with a feature-rich yet inexpensive credit card processing solution in the UK.
Comprehensive Tier 1 Quality Credit Card Processing In The UK.
QuadraPay in the UK helps businesses accept payments. It depends upon the business needs and how they want to process payments. They have various options like processing credit cards in a retail shop, over the phone, through a mobile app, IVR, smart TV, or on an eCommerce site. Let’s discuss how our credit card processing helps retail shops and online eCommerce sites.
Retail Credit Card Processing In The UK. Brand New Terminals.
Credit card processing helps retail shops or brick and mortar businesses to accept payments seamlessly. If you are a retail business owner, you have various options to accept credit/debit card payments. You can use a POS system or a portable EMV-compliant credit card terminal. The technology has evolved so much that you can even accept credit card payments over the air with the help of NFC-enabled card terminals.
Virtual Terminal/MOTO Payments In The UK.
If you take orders over the phone, a virtual terminal solution might be a good option. A virtual terminal helps businesses accept card information over the phone and manually key in the card details into the terminal to process the credit card remotely. There are an array of options for processing credit cards. We at Quadrapay help merchants process card payments as per their convenient solution.
eCommerce Credit Card Merchant Services
If your is an online store, an online merchant account is a must. Every eCommerce store needs a robust payment solution to accept credit/debit card payments from its customer 24×7. We provide merchants with an online payment gateway solution with AI-driven fraud reduction features.
How To Choose A Merchant Service Provider In The UK
Merchant service providers are the processors who help businesses accept card payments either in-person, over the phone, or online. To choose one of the best card merchant services, UK providers take care of these key points.
- Easy Integration
- Lower Transaction Rates
- Multi-Currency And Multi-Cards Payment Acceptance.
- Diversified payment options – In-person, Over The Phone, Or Online
- Tailored Services For Specific Industry-Type
- Payment Solution Compliant with security standards.
- 24×7 Customer Support
What Are The Requirements To Apply For UK Card Processing Solution?
The following are some vital KYC documents that a UK business merchant must submit while applying for a payment gateway. Only copies, not originals.
- Business Licence
- Identity Card (Driving license or Passport)
- Voided Check
- Latest bank account statement up to the previous three months (must be under the business name)
- Processing records up to the previous three months (Can be ignored for a startup or if you had never processed before)
- Latest Utility bill is up to 90 days for business (must show the full business address as proof)
Website Compliance For A Merchant Account In The United Kingdom.
Your website should be fully compliant with the requirements of various card brands. It will help you in the approval process. Any payment processing company will first check your website and later evaluate your application. If your website is not complete, then the chances are that your payment processing application may be rejected. We encourage merchants to update their website before filling out the merchant account application form.
- All the products and the services should be visible with exact pricing.
- The shipping policy must be on your website.
- The contact detail, including email, phone number, and business address, must be mentioned on the contact us page.
- The website must use an active SSL certificate to secure the transaction information. Please make sure that your SSL certificate is valid for at least the next 6 months.
- Your site should clearly define your business model.