E commerce Payment Processing In Bulgaria
Bulgaria is a fast growing country located in Europe. It is considered to be a country that follows the principle of free market. Bulgaria is home to a vast number of private sector companies and a smaller number of public sector companies. Collectively these two different kinds of entities perform together for the development of this fast-growing economy. In the recent years, Bulgaria has seen a massive rise in the growth of its economy. This growth is mainly because of the export-driven culture of the nation. Exporters sell products and services to customers and businesses outside Bulgaria. Export helps the country to generate a lot of foreign earnings that eventually helps in strengthening the per capita income of Bulgaria.
The service sector contributes to about 67% of Bulgarian GDP. After the services sector, the industrial sector contributes to 27% of the GDP. Together these two vertical are propelling the growth of the Bulgarian economy.
INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT GATEWAY IN BULGARIA
Companies located in Bulgaria utilize various methods to collect payments. One of the most popular modes of payment acceptance in Bulgaria is credit and debit card processing. To accept credit and debit card payments, Bulgarian merchants use payment gateways.
As Bulgaria is a part of The European Union merchants can get better rates because they can approach almost every payment service provider located in the European Union. This opportunity is not available to merchants located in other parts of the world outside the European Union. Having said that businesses from Bulgaria should look at multiple aspects before accepting the merchant account agreement or the payment gateway agreement.
- THE RATE OF TRANSACTION OR MDR. On each successful transaction, merchants are supposed to pay a charge that is known as MDR(Merchant Discount Rate). Merchants should negotiate with the payment service provider to get low MDR. Apart from MDR, the payment service provider may also charge a setup fee and monthly fee. It will be good if the merchant tries to negotiate with the payment processor about setup and monthly fee.
- PAYOUT PERIOD. If the processor is in a different nation, then the settlement period may be a bit longer. Merchants with strong processing history and excellent reputation can undoubtedly request the payment processor to deliver faster payouts.
- EASE OF INTEGRATION. One of the most popular e-commerce website platform used across Bulgaria is Shopify. Before requesting a payment gateway, merchants must ensure that the payment gateway is compatible with Shopify or not. In case if the content management system is WordPress, Prestashop, Opencart, Magento or Joomla, then they can choose any provider which offers easy integration or readymade plugins.
- INTERNATIONAL AND LOCAL CARD ACCEPTANCE. Merchants in Bulgaria sell services and products to customers across the world. It is vital that the payment gateway company accept International cards as well as local cards from Latin America and other parts of the world.
- INTERNATIONAL HIGH RISK MERCHANT ACCOUNT IN BULGARIA. Payment gateway companies classify industries based on risk parameters. Low Risk industries are those industries that do not attract high chargebacks. Low risk industries usually accept small-ticket transactions.
HIGH RISK MERCHANT ACCOUNT IN BULGARIA
High Risk industries are those that attract a substantially high number of chargebacks. They may also have higher ticket size. High Risk merchants located in Bulgaria can approach High Risk Merchant Account Providers located in other parts of Europe.
We are at Quadrapay.com will be happy to take your application to few payment service providers who can help you in getting a merchant account or a payment gateway. Feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us on +44 05603845586
USA ACH AND ECHECK PAYMENT GATEWAY FOR BULGARIA BASED MERCHANTS
As per Census.org (https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c4870.html) the United States did export goods worth 73.4 Million US dollars to Bulgaria from January 2018 to March 2018. The United States of America did import goods worth 237.3 Million US dollars from Bulgaria between the period of January 2018 to March 2018. These figures indicate that the merchants located in Bulgaria are aggressively exporting their products and services to The US. Most of the Big exporters prefer the conventional methods of payment transfer that includes.
1:- Wire transfer
2:- Letter of credit
3:- Bank Guarantee
Smaller exporters selling their products and services to customers located in the United States can use ACH or echeck payment gateway. They can also use verified check solution if the Bulgarian bank accepts USD check. Sometimes for the verified check, it can take a longer time to clear and that is why ACH payment gateway can be an excellent option for this Merchant. Quadrapay.com works closely with will be happy to introduce you to some reliable ACH payment processing companies in The US.
CHARGEBACK ALERTS FOR BULGARIA BASED INTERNATIONAL MERCHANTS
Merchants selling their products and services over E-Commerce platform sometimes experience chargebacks. Chargebacks can have a drastic effect on the payment processing statement of the merchant. A high amount of chargebacks can reduce the life of the merchant account. Fortunately, there is a better way of lowering chargeback, and that is by using chargeback alerts and notifications services. Many service providers are offering this kind of service. Alerts are incredibly useful in case if the merchant is selling product and services to countries like the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and other developed economies. Some companies also offer chargeback representment service. With the chargeback, representment service merchant can get a helping hand that will assist in defending the merchant’s case at the time of disputes and chargebacks.
Quadrapay.com will be happy to work with Bulgarian businesses. We will ensure that your application goes to a reliable Payment Gateway company. Our team will work with you. The team will try to assist you in getting better rates. Our team is looking forward to connecting with you at [email protected]
Please contact our team to know more about chargeback alerts and ACH payment gateway. Small Companies selling software to customers outside the European Union can also use an International payment gateway.
Our team is waiting for you. Thank you.
Translated from English to Bulgarian using Google Translator. We are sorry if any technical errors appear because of automated translation.
Quadrapay.com ще се радва да работи с български фирми. Ще гарантираме, че вашето заявление отива към надеждна компания за плащания. Нашият екип ще работи с вас. Екипът ще се опита да ви помогне да получите по-добри цени. Нашият екип очаква да се свърже с вас на адрес [email protected]
Моля, свържете се с екипа ни, за да научите повече за предупрежденията за сторниране на плащанията и за портала ACH Payment Gateway. Малките компании, които продават софтуер на клиенти извън Европейския съюз, също могат да използват един международен платежен шлюз.
Нашият екип ви очаква. Благодаря ти.
Преведено от английски на български чрез Google Translator.