Payment Gateway Vendors-The Key To Your Online Store
Payment gateways are the key to your online business. Online business means having an eCommerce store to sell your goods worldwide. The very first thing a merchant should opt is a payment gateway that integrates with their eCommerce store. It is the payment gateway that helps a merchant to accept credit /debit card payments online. Without a payment gateway, your online eCommerce store is nothing except an interface of your product. If you really want to sell those products and services to your customer, you must offer them a payment solution. If you are looking forward to choosing one of the best Payment Gateway Vendors, we can help you. Every business has a slightly different need. We at Quadrapay understand which payment gateway solutions fit best for your businesses. Hence we help you accordingly. Stay Tuned!
How To Choose A Payment Gateway Vendor
Choosing a payment gateway solely depends on business needs. Fortunately, we provide you with a payment gateway that best fit your business requirements. But there are some essential factors that a merchant should look before agreeing with a payment gateway vendor. One wrong choice while choosing a vendor may ruin up your business profits and reputation. Look at some of the must-to-follow points that help your business with long term benefits.
- Rates or Fees: Accepting payments online requires processing cost. But the cost varies with different types of industries. Every merchant account provider has different sets of fees. There are chances that some processors provide cheap rates compared to others, but choose the right vendor wisely. Look at the overall features and benefits and most importantly, security.
- Safe And Secure: Online transactions are very much different from cash used in the brick and mortar store. In your retail store, the security of the funds is in your hand. But in online payment processing, the security of your electronic cash flow is in the hand of the payment processor or acquiring banks. Electronic payments are more likely to be fraudulent in some cases. To secure merchants as well as customers from online fraud, payments processors use the latest encryption technology. They offer a PCI-Compliant payment gateway. It strictly follows the PCI-DSS or Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. It is a standard that helps organisations or businesses to run securely. The payment processor also offers additional security measures like fraud detection, Chargeback alerts or data breach insurance. It helps to secure your online business transaction.
- Processing Agreement: It is the contract between the merchant and the merchant service provider or payment processor. The contract can be a long term or short term like month-to-month contractual basis. Processors always try to male a long term contract with an attractive merchant. To do so, they may offer you long term benefits but don’t let yourself fall into their trap. Always try to opt for a month-to-month contract. This helps a merchant to switch anytime to a different processor if you find a good deal. Month-to month contracts are usually free from termination fees.
- Invoicing capabilities: With a technology-driven payment solution, you get built-in Invoicing capabilities. Most of the latest payment gateway in Today’s time offer you invoicing feature solutions. It helps you to streamline your business operations.
- Seamless Integration: Integration matters a lot. Not every payment gateway integrates with your existing technology stack. There are cases when either a merchant has to terminate the contract or change his technology stack due to non-integrity. Our payment gateway solution can easily integrate with most of the eCommerce platforms. Our solution can easily integrate with WordPress, Woocommerce, 3dcart, Opencart, Magento, Prestashop, Volusion and more.
- Various Payment Methods Acceptance: One payment gateway with multiple payments opportunities. A payment gateway can help you to accept credit card, debit card and even prepaid card payments. You can also accept payments through e-wallets or net-banking. A payment gateway is not limited, which lets you accept only local payments. An international payment gateway can help to expand your reach globally. You can accept foreign payments easily.
Ecommerce sales are increasing year by year. The sale was over 158 billion U.S. dollars in 2019 and will show tremendous growth soon. It’s time to take your retail shop online and expand your business reach. We at Quadrapay will help you to choose one of the best payment gateway vendors. With less effort, you will be onboard seamlessly and may start accepting online payments in less than 24 hours. To get started, Apply Today!
Get in touch with us at [email protected]