Payment Gateway In United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates also are known as Emirates, is a western Asian Country. The country is situated at the northern Arabian Peninsula. Though it has a diversified economy, UAE remains extremely reliant on oil businesses. More than 85% of the UAE economy is based on oil exports. The businesses of oil have a significant role in the UAE’s economy. Petroleum and natural gas also play a central role in economic contribution. Well, with a diversified economy, every business needs a Payment Solution Providers In UAE. A payment solution helps every company to accept payments online, whether it is oil, natural gas or can be any other business. Most of the industry has headquarters located in Abu-Dhabi and Dubai.
Featured-Rich Payment Gateway UAE
- Smooth Integration
- Multi-Payment Method
- Accept all Major Currencies
- Accept all Major Cards
- Compliant With PCI DSS Standard
- Fraud Management System
- Built-In Analytics
High-Risk Payment Solution UAE
Documents Required To Apply For Payment Solution In UAE
- Approval letter or document from the Ministry of Economy of that emirate and other government entities, if required.
- A scanned copy of your visa and passport are required.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Incumbency certificate.
- Valid ID proof of all the company’s director is required.
- Cancelled check of your business bank account is required.