If the merchant is based in Hong Kong then the PSP may offer fast settlements that is with 1 week arrears. however if the transactions are cross border and the merchant is out side Hong Kong then the settlements may have upto 2 week hold.
- Hong Kong Based High Risk Merchant account providers may also put in place carious other charges
- Rolling Reserve – This is usually 10% and is help for 180 days
- They may also charge additional for Charge-back alert and notification services. This is called pre alert fees.
- Other fees may include return and per transaction fees.
- MDR usually starts at 8-9%