API And Virtual Terminal With Replica Merchant Account!
Getting a payment gateway for replica sales is extremely tough these days. Card schemes and card processors are not comfortable in onboarding merchants from this industry. They implement a heavy penalty if the merchant is found selling replica items. This not only puts the merchant in financial loss but also puts the merchant on the MATCH/TMF List. This means the merchant may not get any card processing solution for the next few years. This is the crucial reason why we strongly recommend replica merchants to stay away from credit card processing.
If No Card Processing Then What Does Replica Payment Gateway Process?
Good News! ACH/Echeck is the recommended payment gateway solution for replica merchants. With the echeck solution, merchants get access to API and Virtual Terminal. All checks go through validation before hitting the ACH network for processing. The Replica Echeck payment gateway performs various checks.
- Account Number Validation. The system will check the account number for integrity. If the number is not correct, then the transaction will get declined.
- Routing Number Validation. Every bank has a separate routing number. The echeck merchant processor will check this as well.
- Funds Availability Validation. No one wants bad checks. High NSF ratio can hurt the bank account. The check will only move forward if the account has sufficient fund to clear the transaction.
- Phone verification. This is an optional feature. The processor can call customers and verify the order. Voice verification will attract additional charges.
Fees Associated With Replica Echeck Payment Processor.
The rates vary depending upon the volume and kind of solution.
- With the Substitute check solution, the merchant pays around 3.5% per transaction. This option requires the merchant to print the copy of the PDF check and deposit the same at his bank.
- Third party ACH Payment Processing For Replica Products. With this solution, the merchant does not deposit the checks in his account. The processor takes the risk and settles the check in its account. After deducting the transaction charges the processor sends the funds to merchants business account.
Integration Of Replica Merchant Account For ACH/Echeck Processing
The customer will submit the transaction the very same way as he would do with a card. The only difference is that he will not be using card numbers but his bank account details. The processor will offer easy to understand API documentation. Your technical team can easily integrate the same onto your Replica product website. Some processing partners also provide easy to use plugins that work with well-known shopping carts.
Note: Our processing partner does offer approval of replica merchant account for echeck processing on a case by case basis. This means they do not approve all applications. They may ask you to remove specific items from your website. Send us an email on [email protected] so that we may connect you with the processing partner.