Pros And Cons Of QR Codes For Seattle Merchant Services
Quick scan codes or QR codes have become quite popular in Seattle and the rest of the world. Nowadays, it has become so much popular technology that it is now being utilized by numerous types of industries, shops all around the world. The QR code is different compared to an ordinary bar code used on commercial packaging. A QR is a complete code that can be read and translated using smartphones. Payment wallet QR for scan and pay is the greatest example that uses QR codes for in-store and online e-commerce payments.
Advantages Of QR Codes For Businesses In Seattle
- Good Marketing: A QR code can be used as a great method of gathering people to your social media pages and your e-commerce business website landing page. Attracting an audience to your social media results in good engagement and increases the chances of attention of potential customers to your business.
- Redirect To Specific Required Action: By utilizing a QR code, you can redirect your customers to the required instructions page, social media post, landing page, etc. Businesses are now also using a QR to make it easier for customers to scan and direct them to the email page.
- Make Your Business Attractive: There is no doubt that using QR codes for various services like scan to know more about your services or scan to pay methods looks more attractive and innovative for every business. This QR code can be easily placed on your website checkout page to easily collect payment from customers.
Disadvantages Of QR Codes For Business Merchants In Seattle:
- Not Always The Best Experience For Customers: QR codes provide a good innovative method to share information, but this requires your customers to have a QR code scanner installed on their smartphone. This can be not convenient for people that are not comfortable installing new apps.
- You will Have To Provide Reward Or Special Information: People, when they scan a QR code, usually expect a piece of rewarding and informative information from your end. If you don’t have special discount offers, informative content or a good landing page, a QR code might not be relevant for you.