Points To Be Noted While Selling CBD Online:
- First thing that makes a merchant glad who is planning to start their business in CBD products that selling CBD product online is legal.
- Though the condition is that the THC percentage should be less than 0.3%.
- Now as we start our business we make sure that it is spread over worldwide and everyone can have access to the products we are selling but in the case of CBD we can not as these products are only allowed to be sold in the states and nations where it is legal.
- Merchants need to keep in mind that while they evaluate the product they make sure that the particular CBD product does not have anything to hide, their labels should have the complete details of the ingredients.
- OR code or the URL should take you to CoA (Certificate of Analysis) testing results with batch numbers that match the packaging.
- It should also have dosing information and the supplier should have complete details of the plant from which the CBD product has been made.
- As CBD and THC are the products from 2 different plants belonging to the same family however their effect is different if consumed.
- THC content can be there in any CBD product but you have to take care that it is not more than 0.3% as that will make the product non-qualifiable for European Union market.
- We already know that how fast this CBD business is growing and merchants are looking forward to open credit card processing accounts for this particular industry but then they should also have the required knowledge about the product and also about the dosage. Merchants should also understand their legal obligations.
- Considering all these points you are good to go on your new venture.