1. Transaction fee and charges: We strongly encourage you to get the pricing from multiple credit card processing companies. We recommend you to get various quotes because you will be able to analyze the pricing and decide which is the most economical. Remember credit card processing companies earn profits and these profits are a part of the transaction fee that you pay. The lower the transaction fee the better it is for your construction company.
2. The second factor that you have to look at is Setup Fee: Many merchants take payment gateways but never process. Because of this payment processing companies hardly make any revenue from these accounts. To eliminate this issue payment processing companies have started taking setup charges. You should work with the payment service provider or credit card company that offers zero setup options or low setup options for your construction company.
3. Set up a time frame for a construction merchant account: Every day in business is a cost. If your payment processor is taking a lot of time for the merchant account to be approved then indirectly, you are losing a lot of business. Before applying with the payment service providers confirm how much time they need for the account to be approved. Most of the time they will give you a tentative period. The shorter the tentative period, the better it is.
4. The next factor that will help you to identify the best credit card processing company for construction business is the support factor: Support is essential in any industry. When it comes to financial services and fintech, It’s more important. If your payment service provider offers 24X7 support by different modes like support on the phone, support on email, support on chat, then that solution can be a great option for you.
5. Integration support: You should also look at how easy it is to connect your website with the gateway. Some gateways require high technical skills. Some gateways offer readymade plugins for payment gateway integration.
Based on these factors you can quickly identify which the is the best credit card processing company for construction. As a responsible business owner, you understand the many reviews on the Internet are not genuine. We do not claim that every review on the internet is biased and is a form of advertorial, but many reviews are only there because the review website has generated money out of them. We strongly recommend you to investigate the solutions provided by multiple payment processors so that you can identify the best credit card processing options for your construction company. If you want more information about the solutions that are available through our payment processing partners, we request you to send an email. For your construction merchant account, you can send an email to [email protected]. Our team will carefully look at your website and application form. Based on our analysis we will suggest the best payment processing company for you. If you have any more questions, send us an email. We look forward to assisting you in finding a reliable credit card processing company for the construction business.