International Payment Gateway For Merchants In The Philippines
Rates starting at 2.8%* For Low Risk Merchants. Start Accepting Payments from International Buyers. Fast On-boarding Easy Integration
Payment Gateway And Merchant Accounts At Low Rates In The Philippines
Our connection with various processing partners enables us in assisting Asian businesses get reliable Credit debit And ACH Payment Options.
- Affordable Pricing Starting As Low As 2%*
- Start Accepting Payments Online At Low Cost. Low Risk Merchants Can Qualify For Attractive MDR.
- Ready To Use Plugins
- Super Easy To Integrate. Get Access To Ready Made Plugins Available For Well Known Shopping Carts.
- Multi Currency Gateway For Global Sales
- Why only sell locally. Sell to International Client And Go Global With Multi Currency Gateway.
- Reduce Fraud Transactions
- Dual Level Of Fraud Filtering Helps Philippines Based Merchants In Fighting Fraud Transactions.
Online Payment Gateway In The Philippines Easy Now Through Quadrapay
Quadrapay Connected With Various Payment Gateway Providers For Philippines.
We are connected with a huge range of payment processing partners. If one processing company says no we take your application to the other one. If they call you High Risk then we will get you connected to High Risk Merchant Account Providers for Philippines.
- Highly Reliable And Efficient Payment Solutions.
- Ready To Use And Easy To Integrate Plugins For Your Philippines Site.
- Sell More By Using Various Modes Of Payment processing.
- A List Of Payment Gateway Providers Waiting To Service You In The Philippines
- No Waiting Get Instant Notification
With the International payment gateway in the Philippines, entrepreneurs can get the notification about the success or decline of the transaction instantly. Since entrepreneurs work directly with the registered payment service provider, the information is received by the merchant in less than few seconds. The same notification goes to the buyer as well. This helps businesses in generating faster cash flow.
Dual Level Of Fraud prevention
Our payment processing partners implement multiple filters and security checks to ensure that the transactions are verified and checked before processing. Dual level of fraud prevention can help businesses in reducing their fraud ratio to a small percentage. These filter also assists companies in reducing fraudulent transactions.
How To Pay For Online Purchases In The Philippines?
With the 3D secure payment processing solutions, International and Philippines based buyers can make payments without any concern. The process is straightforward to pay by credit cards. The entire process happens within a few seconds. Customers visit the merchant’s website to purchase services and goods. He/She will make a selection of products and services and proceed to checkout pages. On the Checkout or payment page, Buyer will fill the credit card details. These transaction details will get encrypted by payment gateway. After submitting the transaction details on payment gateway, the buyer redirects to the 3D secure page. On this page, the buyers will authenticate to the card issuing bank by entering OTP, PIN or Password. After the authentication process, the transactions will go through from buyers account to merchant acquiring banks account.
The best suggestion for Philippines based merchants is to go through a global merchant service re-seller company like Quadrapay. Re-seller companies are the sales partner of the various acquiring firms or payment service providers. Re-sellers know very well about pricing structures of various payment service providers for the different industries type. They will help you to get quickly approved for the merchant account and may also help with the integration process. They will also assist you in finding multiple payment methods like ACH and echeck. So it would be best for the Philippines based merchants to get best payment gateways through a reseller company.
How To Open Merchant Account In Philippines?
Opening a merchant account in the Philippines is very simple. Get in touch with merchant service re-seller company like Quadrapay. There are a few steps involved which Quadrapay follows. These are mentioned below:
- First of all, Quadrapay will send the merchant’s website URL to the Credit card processing company for the pre-approval process.
- The acquiring bank/firm will evaluate business URL and will let the re-seller company know whether business URL is approved or not.
- If business gets the pre-approval, then Quadrapay will request merchants to send a set of KYC documents.
- The documents will then be forwarded to the acquiring bank/PSP. The acquiring firm works on the underwriting process by evaluating the merchant account application form and the KYC documents.
- The entire process takes about 2 to 3 days. After getting approved the payment service provider sends the merchant account agreement direct to the merchant. Merchant has to read the terms carefully, and sign it and send it back to the PSP.
- After sending a signed merchant account agreement, the merchant gets the access of credit card processing account and merchant centre control panel.
Quadrapay High Risk Processing For Philippines Advantages
- Entrepreneurs can accept payments in multiple currencies.
- Merchants can get the settlements in the local currency.
- Fast Processing and Quick Approvals
- Quick and Free Integration Assistance.
- All the Processors are PCI DSS Compliant.
- Merchants can verify the compliance status on the websites of the card brands
- We are proud to announce that we have the capability of helping international merchants in getting connected with USA based check processing companies. To use this innovative check processing solution your Philippines bank must accept USA checks. These checks are verified and you get the check in email. Then you can print and deposit the same in your bank.
Philippines based merchants who are looking forward to getting a payment processing solution, then they certainly contact us at [email protected] Our processing partners are also comfortable in on-boarding merchants from nations like Thailand, China, Malaysia, India, Saudi Arabia, And UAE.
Quadrapay believes that the Philippines has got enormous potential concerning growth In the E-Commerce industry. The country has over 700 Island, and technically it is not easy to establish the bank branch in almost every island of the nation. It is the key reason why we thought of entering the Philippines market. Our team has done tremendous research and found reliable payment processing companies from across the world that are interested in onboarding merchants from the Philippines. With these payment solutions, business owners in the Philippines can accept payments from within the nation and also from International customers. Traditionally Philippines based businesses have been receiving cash payments. With a vast number of Filipino workforce located in different parts of the world, the nation has got a tremendous potential to grow. Quadrapay is proud to announce that one of its payment processing partners are incredibly excited to venture into the Philippines market. The payment gateway solution is fully compliant to PCI DSS standards and delivers excellent service.
Why Accept Credit Cards Online In The Philippines?
The Philippines is connected to the world through the English language. We all know that the nation has already given a tough time to call centres in countries like India and the US. Excellent English speaking entrepreneurs from the Philippines have got tremendous talent to establish the name in the Global E-Commerce industry. Communication plays a critical role in today’s global business, and that is why companies in the Philippines must use Credit Card processing to excel in the e-commerce industry. By using credit card payment gateways in the Philippines, business owners can quickly expand the footprint in many nations including the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, Canada, India and other parts of the world. Quadrapay will help businesses in the Philippines to get reliable credit card processing solutions as well as USA ACH payment processing solutions. With card processing business owners get API as well as pay by email facility. With ACH and Echeck business owners get API as well as virtual terminal. Sizeable inbound Call Centres operating in the Philippines can use this virtual terminal to generate sales. ACH processing solutions are powered by well known Third party ACH payment processors.
Benefits Of Using Payment Gateway In The Philippines
More Sales Are Better. The sales figure is the most critical factor that directly affects the growth of the organisation. If a business in the Philippines only accepts credit and debit card payments from local customers and ignores International sales, then it may be hard for these organisation to grow to a global level. When you use International payment gateways in the Philippines, then you can sell to International customers. This process of accepting Global payments helps businesses to elevate brands footprint as well as sales figure.
Easy To Pay Online.
It is a well-known fact that people across the Philippines love spending. The SM Mall of Asia Is an excellent example of the tremendous buying capacity of people across the city of Metro Manila. Just like the mall of Asia, there are different other malls spread across the nation. People prefer to make payments by using credit and debit cards. This facility offers a convenient way of making payments as well as saving time. Gone are the days when people use to carry the chequebook to make purchases and used to wait for many days for the cheque to be cleared so that the merchant can ship the product. In today’s world, the payment is like Tic Tac Toe.
Attractive Websites And Impulse Buying.
The Philippines is also famous across the world because of Its IT talent. Many web designers from the Philippines create fantastic e-commerce websites for customers from around the globe. These designers also establish amazingly looking websites for their businesses and entrepreneurs within the Philippines. An attractive site can result in preparing the impulse buying tendency. It helps in generating more sales and revenue for the business owner.
Why Local Only. Accept International Credit Cards Online.
The talented pool of the people from the Philippines is spread across many countries in the world. This umbilical cord connection is already giving a paradigm shift to the mentality of business owners in the Philippines. Today Philippines based business owners prefer to accept International transactions through well-known credit and debit card brands. Quadrapay is proud to announce that one of its payment processing partner is hugely excited to work with merchants from the Philippines.