You Need A Travel Merchant Account? QuadraPay Can Setup Low Cost Travel Payment Gateway At Low Rates.
Every year, a lot of people want to travel across the world, and on average, millions of families go to spend quality time with their loved ones during every vacation season. It makes the tours and travels sector evergreen in market demand. For a Travel merchant it is not an easy task to manage all the transactions for the packages you sell from your online website or offline method. We at Quadrapay, provide advanced Travel Merchant Account with tier 1 quality and features.
Travel Industry Related MCC Codes
- MCC 4722 Travel Agencies and Tour Operators
- MCC 4112 Passenger Railways
- MCC 4121 Taxicabs and Limousines
- MCC 4131 Bus Lines
- MCC 4411 Steamship and Cruise Lines
- MCC 4511 Airlines and Air Carriers (Not Elsewhere Classified)
- MCC 4789 Transportation Services (Not Elsewhere Classified)
- MCC 5962 Direct Marketing – Travel- Related Arrangement Services
- MCC 7011 Lodging – Hotels, Motels, Resorts, Central Reservation Services (Not Elsewhere Classified)
- MCC 7512 Automobile Rental Agency
Benefits Of Using Travel Merchant Accounts With Industry Friendly Features.
There are always high chances for a travel merchant of getting a high chargeback, reaching a high bounce in the volume of sales at a single moment, refunds, and a lot more which makes the travel industry a high-risk business. We at Quadrapay offer highly secured travel merchant processing facility so that you can transact and reduces the chances of fraud and chargebacks.
Features Of Our Travel Merchant Account Solution
- Increases The Overall Sales: By providing the flexibility of accepting several payment options like a credit card, debit card, online wallets, and even cryptocurrency as payment options so that you can get more orders.
- Smooth Onboarding: For businesses that are new to payment processing and looking for a payment method for travel businesses can start with our processing solutions. We provide smooth onboarding procedures and proper assistance.
- Fast Payment Processing: Our travel merchant account gives you the ability to process transactions quickly and settle them in your bank account.
- Low Processing Fees: Our solutions offer processing of your payments at a very low transaction processing fee in comparison to the other payment solution providers in the market. A high-risk merchant needs to pay high charges for processing solutions. Still, we provide you with affordable processing solutions so that you can achieve better profits from your business.
- Merchant Account Dashboard: We provide a facility of a merchant dashboard where you can easily manage your orders and payments and also be able to generate invoices for your requests. This feature is very much beneficial for small-scale businesses.
- Protection From Fraud: We provide The (PCI DSS) Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard compliance regulations certified payment gateways. To ensure full security for the debit card and credit card information theft and also helps you to reduce the chances of fraud.
- Multicurrency Processing: Best travel merchant accounts also provide a facility to accept different currencies for your business merchant account, just like our multicurrency merchant account. It helps you to gain more customers and revenue globally, and this is very much essential for a travel merchant account. For the travel industry, it is vital to have a universal payment processing solution that allows them to accept multicurrency payment processing.
- Secure Travel Payment Gateway: We provide a highly secure payment solution. Just like a fast payment solution is necessary, the same security of the transaction is required. Our processing solutions are in compliance with PCI DSS standards.
- High Risk Travel Merchant Services: With reliable card payment processing for the travel industry, you can easily accept payments with a faster settlement with our high-risk travel merchant accounts support.
FAQ Travel Credit Card Processing
Does QuadraPay Offer Merchant Services For Tour Operators?
Yes, we offer tier 1 Quality Merchant Services For Tour Operators.
As a tour operator, you know how hard it can be to get paid. Working with a host agency can often result in long waits. You may even have to wait weeks, or months, to receive money from your clients. A merchant account will make the process easier and ensure that your business gets paid quickly. In addition to making the transaction process easier, a merchant account will provide more revenue for your company. Learn how QuadraPay can help you find the right merchant services for your business.
Travel and tour guides are a rapidly growing industry, with more restrictions, rules, and regulations than any other type of business. Finding a merchant account processor can be a challenge, and finding one specializing in these industries can be very difficult. Most banks consider this industry a high-risk industry and don’t fully understand the business. However, QuadraPay has the experience to approve businesses in this industry. And our flexible terms help you grow your business while maintaining your financial goals.
While you don’t want to end up with a high-risk merchant account, it’s better to choose one that offers competitive rates and quick payment processing. With the right provider, you’ll be able to accept payments from most segments of the industry and be approved for higher processing volume in just a few months. And if you keep your chargeback ratio low, you’ll be able to request higher processing volumes within a few months. You can even prove that you don’t have a high rate of credit card chargebacks.
If you’re looking for merchant services that provide reliable security and flexibility, there are a few options that are suitable for your Tour Operator business. QuadraPay is an excellent payment provider for travel agencies. Its flexible merchant services plans help you grow your business without compromising on security and flexibility. In addition, we accept many currencies. If you need to accept payments from travelers from other countries, QuadraPay offers multicurrency tour operator merchant services.
What Are The Benefits Of Tour Operators Merchant Accounts
If you own or operate a tour operator business, you may already be aware of the benefits that a merchant account can offer you. With this type of account, you can accept payments from customers worldwide and even accept payments from foreign countries. You can also take advantage of online booking software, which makes the entire process much easier and more convenient. You can use online booking software to streamline your workflows, and your customers can easily book their trips at any time.
The benefits of a merchant account for a tour operator’s business are several-fold. A merchant account allows you to accept payments from customers and keep all of your business records. You can also add or remove users as you see fit, which helps you grow your business and maintain your account’s good standing. It is very important to keep your business up-to-date with the latest payment technologies, and you should always ensure that you have a merchant account for your website or application.
Why Is Travel Industry Considered High Risk?
There are several reasons which make the travel industry a high-risk business. One of the significant factors behind this is the international currency exchange. Another reason is that the travel business is highly prone to a number of chargebacks and frauds. There are a lot of circumstances where a person books a tour package or flight ticket but later on changes their mind and cancels the trip or tour package. Such activities might lead to attracting higher chargeback because, in the tour business, the ticket amount is usually on the higher side. That is why banks generally deny accepting travel merchant account applications because they can not be able to afford that amount of risk. But we at Quadrapay are working with top-rated payment processors that are ready to take the risk and provide you with the best payment processing for travel industry solutions.
Apply Today For Travel Merchant Processing
When selecting a payment gateway or a processor, it is essential to evaluate the risks and how they can eliminate the charges or the backlash faced by the customer regarding the travel agency’s credit card processing. At Quadrapay, we don’t charge any extra leverage on your travel agency credit card processing and make it entirely sure that all your queries are our concerns. We establish processing statements for the previous years and help our clients to see through the fair ordeal that can manage to keep the chargeback down.