ACH PAYMENT PROCESSING MADE EASY
If you are searching for Ach payment processing, then your search is over now. You have landed on the right page. In this informative article, you will get to know a lot about ACH payment process. The ACH stands for Automated Clearinghouse. It is used to transfer funds between banks. ACH or Automated Clearing House network is a robust payment method used by merchants across the United States. It generally takes 24-48 business hours to complete a transaction. The ACH processes multiple operations in a single batch. ACH payment processing companies help big corporations, financial institutions as well as small businesses to accept payment within the USA. The ACH process is suitable and less expensive, but it also takes a couple of days to complete the process. Moreover, they charge a monthly fee.
Quadrapay Offers ACH Services
Quadrapay works with multiple Ach payment processing companies that help merchants to accept payment through this solution. If you are looking for an Ach payment solution for your business, then contact us on [email protected] .Our team will surely help you and assist you to the best solution. Quadrapay have good relations with many third-party Ach payment processing companies. They will be happy to onboard your Application.
Benefits of USA ACH
Ach helps businesses that’s work on subscription models because it allows them to accept payment in the most cost-effective way. It ideally saves money on transaction fees. The more transactions these businesses make, the more transaction fees they have to pay and vice versa. Therefore, ACH is the best choice. Listed below some benefits of ACH:
- It has a low transaction cost.
- Ach is known for Faster processing too.
- It is Secured.
- It is also known for its Convenience
- The merchant doesn’t need to remember to make payments
- It’s environment-friendly too.
- It is effortless to track payments since payee names appear on your bank statement.
- Also, the person does Not have to wait for the postal service to deliver payments or worry about lost mail.
New Approaches of Same day payments with ACH
- Previously the Ach took seven days Normal to complete a transaction. Moreover, it slow downs the process if there is any holiday or weekends. In today’s fast pacing world it’s too slow, especially for an electronic payment system. Same day ACH payment began a couple of years back. It is expanding so quickly, so you should see faster payments soon. Many Ach processing companies have started and adopted the same day payment method. This modern approach takes 24-48 hours to complete.
- Echeck virtual terminal is also one of the modern approach used to accept payments. It is an easy method to receive and send payments over mobile phones. The virtual terminal can approve and decline transactions over the phone. You can keep a complete record of your debts that you have sent and received. The virtual terminal can be very helpful for accepting payment in any business.
Merchant account for Credit Card Processing With ACH
These days credit and debit cards are the most used mode of payments. Nowadays Credit cards are used almost in every field. It’s very easy to use a credit card. For online use, you have to fill the necessary details mentioned on the credit card. And offline you have to swipe your card on a machine and enter the pin by doing this transaction is done instantly. But to accept payments from credit and debit card the person must have a merchant account. The merchant should have a good credit history and better credit ranking to have a merchant account. If you have a bad credit history, then don’t worry. Our team at Quadrapay will be happy to help you and assist you with the best solution for your problem.
Why choose ACH Or Echeck Payment Processing?
- By using ACH payments in businesses, one can easily add benefits of adding it by opening up payment method beyond debit and credit cards. With ACH payments you can offer your customers card-free payments without extra charges. Also, Ach allows customers to pay for their purchases directly out of their bank accounts. Listed below two main reasons that’s why we should use Ach Payment processing to transfer or receive money :
- Automatic payments: If you choose recurring payments than the receiver can pull funds from the sender’s account whenever the bill is due. These electronic payments can be made weekly, monthly or quarterly, according to the agreement. The receiver initiates the transaction, and the sender doesn’t have to take any action, which helps him/her to pay bills on time even if they are busy or they forgot it.
- On-demand payments: You can also set up an agreement between the sender and the receiver, without authorising automatic payments. This allows you to transfer payment funds only when you decide and you’re in control of your account. On-demand payments can reduce the risk of frauds.