Apply Today For Feature Rich Automotive Merchant Services.
Are you looking for Automotive Merchant Services? We at Quadrapay are specialized and serve merchants from high-volume industries like yours. Our Automotive payment solutions are a perfect fit for various sub-sectors of the automotive industry. We do understand that automotive merchants need faster settlements and lower transaction fees. Thus our solutions are highly competitive and can help you save on your credit card processing fees.
Relevant MCC Codes For Automotive Industry.
- MCC 5013 Wholesale distributors of motor vehicle supplies & auto parts.
- MCC 5271 Dealers of new/old mobile homes, parts, accessories and equipment.
- MCC 5511 Car and Truck Dealers (New and Used) Sales, Service, Repairs, Parts, and Leasing.
- MCC 5521 Car and Truck Dealers (Used Only) Sales, Service, Repairs, Parts, and Leasing.
- MCC 5532 Automotive Tire Stores. New Car Tires. Automotive Tire Stores.
- MCC 5533 Automotive Parts and Accessories Stores. Automobile Parts.
- MCC 5541 Service Stations (With or without Ancillary Services) Filling Stations/ Automotive Gas Stations/ Gasoline Service Stations/ Marina Service Stations/ Petrol Service Stations/ Truck Stops Gasoline Service
- MCC 5542 Automated Fuel Dispensers. Automated Gas Pumps. Fuel Self-Service Terminals. Petrol Dispensers.
- MCC 5551 Dealers of new and used motorboats, sailboats, and other watercraft, marine supplies, and outboard motors.
- MCC 5552 Electric Vehicle Charging Stations.
- MCC 5561 New And Used Camper, Recreational and Utility Trailer Dealers.
- MCC 5571 Motorcycle Shops and Dealers. Selling New And Used Motorcycles, Scooters, Mopeds, Related Parts, Equipment, Clothing And Accessories.
- MCC 5592 New And Used Motor Homes, Related Parts And Accessories.
- MCC 5598 Merchants classified with this MCC sell new and used snowmobiles and related parts and accessories.
- MCC 5599 Miscellaneous Automotive, Aircraft, and Farm Equipment Dealers (Not Elsewhere Classified)
- MCC 7531 Automotive Body Repair Shops
- MCC 7534 Tire Retreading and Repair Shops
- MCC 7538 Automotive Service Shops (Non-Dealer)
Features Of Merchant Services For Automobile Industry
- Credit Card Processing: It helps to accept credit/debit card payments.
- POS Device: It helps you accept payments for your retail shop directly from customers.
- B2B Payment Processing for wholesale sales and B2B sales.
- Virtual Terminal Or MOTO: A virtual terminal or Mail Order Merchant Account helps you to accept payments over the phone through the terminal by entering customer card details.
- Mobile Payment Processing: The solution helps you accept payments in your showroom through the phone.
- Recurring Merchant Services helps to offer installment or EMI options to your customer. Because most of the customers like to pay in EMI rather than one-time Lump sum amounts.
- Chargeback Alerts And Notification: Chargeback Alerts is a merchant service that helps them reduce their chargeback ratio. It helps to improve credit history as well as sales.
- 24×7 Customer support to handle any transaction-related queries.
FAQ Automotive Merchant Services
What Is The Procedure To Obtain An Automotive Merchant Services?
Suppose an automotive business owner is looking for an automotive merchant service for their business. In that case, they might be facing many issues because of high competition in the market. This might create much confusion regarding paperwork and other requirements, especially for business owners new to the digital processing industry. But now, at Quadrapay, you don’t worry about the merchant account for the automotive business. The only thing has to do is fill out the merchant application form with all the necessary information about your business, like country of registration, monthly processing volume, and the minimum and maximum amount of ticket sales. After getting all this information, we will search for the best automotive merchant services suitable for your requirements. The best part is that we offer low-cost merchant services.
How To Use Merchant Accounts For Automobile Service Companies?
There are two ways to use these services.
- By using a Credit Card Reader: In this solution, you can use mobile phones with card swipe attachments. The customer will give his card to you, and you can swipe the card to process transactions.
- By using virtual Terminal and Online Payment Gateway: A Virtual Terminal is useful for any automobile service company that accepts orders over the phone. A virtual terminal is also known as Moto Mail Order Telephone Order. Honestly, getting a virtual terminal has become difficult, but merchants with excellent history may qualify for the same.
What Is The Application Process For Cars and Truck Dealer Merchant Account
The application process to get a merchant account for a car and truck dealership is pretty much the same for other industries. The Merchant fills out the merchant account application and mentions all the vital details relating to his business activities. Along with the form, the Merchant also sends the KYC document, known as know your customer documents, to the payment service provider. A financial institution may require a site inspection. After the acquiring bank’s successful risk analysis and site inspection, the acquiring institution may send the merchant account agreement to the Merchant. The Merchant must analyze the agreement carefully and look at all the clauses. Suppose the Merchant realizes a provision that needs to be renegotiated. In that case, the merchants must return to the processing company and request modification of that specific close.
Note:- Financial Institutions prefer to work with financially sound organizations capable of handling future chargebacks and disputes. Try to ensure that you send enough documents to the acquiring institution that helps them to gaze your true creditworthiness.
Apply Today! A Diversified Credit Card Processing For Your Automotive Business.
The industry contributes a substantial role to the world’s economy. Being so huge in itself, it requires a robust and diversified payment solution. If you are also a merchant from this industry looking for Automotive Merchant Services, apply today with the Quadrapay. Fill the merchant account application form onto our site and wait for a short time until we get back to you.
Feel free to connect with us if you have any queries at [email protected]