B2b Credit Card Processing Has The Answer To Everything
Business to business processing is a type of transaction that is processed between one business owner to another for the product or service such as wholesaler and retailer. B2B transactions are done in a supply chain; for example, one company purchases a raw material and sells to the other business owner for the manufacturing of that raw material. Currently, most commerce businesses are this type. According to the report, B2B eCommerce will reach approx $ 1.8 trillion by the end of 2023. Along with that account for B2B business sales reach approx 17% in the US. At the end of 2018, eCommerce reached $ 1.1 trillion and represented 12% of total B2B sales in the US.
The earlier B2B business was challenging, but today it has become easier to grow the business. If you are also a B2B merchant and you need a reliable payment solution. No need to worry about payment solutions which are suitable for your business. We are a reseller of various payment processors who offer merchant services at a lower cost.
Difference Between B2B And B2C Business
- B2B stats that business to business, whereas B2C stands for business to customer or consumer.
- B2B transaction is done between the companies, whereas B2C is done between the company and the customer.
- B2B primarily focuses on the business relation, whereas in B2C focus on the product.
- In B2B, the decisions are thoroughly planned, whereas in B2C decision making is emotional.
- The large number of products sold in B2B, whereas in B2C is just the opposite.
- Retailer and wholesaler are examples of B2B, whereas a shopkeeper is the example of B2C.
Quadrapay B2b Payment Acceptance That Will Truly Make Your Life Better
- Echeck Processing. This payment solution is primarily for b2b merchants because the b2b merchant owner processes lots of checks in a day. These paper checks are difficult to handle. But with this solution, you can efficiently process the paper check without any trouble. In this solution, You have to follow some steps only:
- Capture or scan a paper check and upload it over the ACH network.
- After uploading the check, the ACH network processes.
- Money electronically debited from the payer’s account and deposited into your merchant bank account.
- ACH Processing. The paper check has been replaced by advanced technology which makes the process easier and faster. ACH and Echeck both are quite similar. But only some changes in processing. It stands for Automated Clearing House. It is an alternative method of electronic check. Decline ratio of ACH processing is less compared to echeck.
- Credit Card Processing Payment Gateway. This credit card solution for those merchants who want to accept credit card payment through their own website. This payment solution is easily integrated with your website. There is no need for hard and fast rules. You have to do a simple step to integrate, and you can also take a test payment after the payment gateway integration.
- B2B Merchant Account. This is another type of bank account, with the help of which you can easily take payments in your bank account. Every Merchant needs a merchant account to accept a credit or debit card payment, and if you have it, then it is ok otherwise take it.
Benefits Of B2B Solution With Quadrapay
- Fast Approval. Quadrapay offers a fast approval facility means that your application request gets approved within 24 hours. You have to fill only an application form. You can also mail us at [email protected]
- Suitable For Overseas Payment. You can receive international payment across the globe. For eCommerce B2B business, overseas payment solutions play an essential role. As of now accepting International payment is a straightforward process.
- Fast Processing. By using the latest technology solution, your processing will get faster. Along with that, cash flow also increased. Cash flow is essential because it informs the cash position in the business.
- Processing Fees. Earlier it was a very complicated procedure to process the paper check. But at this time this is simple. Along with that, we offer processing costs that are also very low compared to other processors.
Still, you are confused about what you should do for business or B2B Credit Card Processing. You can mail us at [email protected]. Our expert will solve all your queries.