High Risk Merchant Account Providers for Tech and PC Support Companies
High Risk Merchant Account Providers for Tech support businesses are becoming very aggressive these days in terms of onboarding startup Merchants. These Tech support merchant account providers are mostly are located in Eastern Europe and Asia. These merchant account providers do offer credit card processing for Tech support, SEO companies, Internet marketing companies, Web hosting and web design companies.
High Risk Merchant Account Providers for Tech support – Onboarding Process
The onboarding process is very simple. It starts with the application submission. The underwriting team looks at the application and identifies if there any challenges in onboarding the merchant. This underwriting process takes 5 to 7 business days. Once the account is approved the merchant can integrate the payment platform using API. Once the API is integrated into the website they are all set and can start accepting transactions from the website.
High Risk credit card merchant account
Used to process card transactions. Mostly Credit, Debit and Gift cards. Most of the Merchant account providers accept Pre Paid Cards as well.
High Risk Echeck Processing
Mostly used to accept Electronic check payments. Most common terminologies for echeck are Check21 and echeck.
Both options can be used by merchants offering services in the United States of America. Merchants that offer services outside the United States of America can only use Credit Card processing option. The Merchant location can be anywhere except few countries. Startup Merchant from India USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand. Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Philippines, Laos Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore can apply can also apply.
Transaction Rates for High Risk Merchant Account Providers
The typical rates for echeck processing range from 7% to 15%. Echeck offers faster payout and lower rates. The dispute period is lesser when compared to credit card processing.
The transaction rate for Credit Card processing can range from 5% to 25% depending on the industry type and the risk profile of the merchant.
The rate of transaction varies depending upon the total level of risk involved in onboarding the merchant.
High Risk Merchant Account India
India is a few of the fastest growing nations in the world. This nation has a massive strength. Indians have good Technical and entrepreneurial skills. The government of India recently announced startup India. This Initiative offers massive rebates and relaxations to startups. Indian E-commerce startups are not only looking at the domestic market but also at the global market. This includes North America, Europe, Latin America and Africa. Companies from India sell products and services to the globe and earn top dollars. This is helping the nation in reducing the Trade deficit to a great extent.
The Payment Processing industry in India is still evolving. It is very easy to get a Low Risk Merchant Account but it is extremely challenging to get a High Risk Merchant Account. Not every merchant account solution offers international credit card processing. High Risk Merchant Accounts are a big No-No for these India based PSPs and Acquirers. Many Indian High Risk Businesses use Merchant services from Offshore Merchant Account providers. These Companies are pretty much ok with onboarding High Risk Merchants from India. Sometimes the EU Based Processors may ask for a Dormant company registration. This is usually done for less than $100 online.
Some examples of High Risk Merchants in India are:
- Tech Support Companies Selling services in the USA – These companies need US Tech Support Payment Gateway
- Pharmaceutical companies and Medicine sales websites(Selling Non-Controlled Medicines and Substances)
- Nutraceuticals and Herbal Products including Ayurvedic products.
- Web Design and SEO Companies
- Ecig and Vape Stores
- Travel Sites and Tour Operators
- Web Hosting
- Software Sales
All the above-stated accounts will be considered High Risk Merchant Accounts in India.
Indian High Risk Businesses can use offshore providers only on one condition. The condition is that the Cardholders should not be from India. If the cardholders are also from India then the merchant must apply with any domestic PSP. (We also offer solutions from India based PSPs). With these solutions, businesses can accept Credit and Debit cards.
A popular product in merchant services industry is electronic check processing account. Echeck is a great alternative to the traditional card processing option. Merchants get paid by the processor on weekly basis. The Amount is deducted from the buyer’s bank account. Merchants must be careful at the time of choosing the payment processing solution. Indian merchants must look at couple of factors
- Does the merchant account solution offer the addition of an alternative mode like echeck or check21?
- Online businesses may need Virtual Terminal or MOTO to process call center orders. It is impossible to get CT or MOTO in India. If the business owner has a company in other nation they may apply for VT with an Offshore provider.
- Do they offer High Risk Merchant Accounts? – Depending upon your Credit and Industry type the PSP may consider your business to be risky.
- Check if they are ok with your profile. Make sure they don’t penalize you by adding a heavy markup on transaction rates and Monthly Fees.
- Compare the rates offered by all major credit card processing companies in India.
- Do they accept all major credit cards? Make sure they are associated with the largest number of Card Schemes.
- What is the application process? Is there any Application fee or Setup Charges. Negotiate with them to reduce or Waive the setup charges.
- How much chargeback and refund can the merchant account handle. Check the approved Chargeback to Sales ratio. Check if they allow you to use Chargeback Notification and Alert Services.
- Check if they use AVS and Pre Authorisation. It’s better to double check the address on the file and capture the funds once the shipping is initiated.
- How easy it is to integrate the payment gateway. Do they assist in the integration process? Are plugins available for well-known cms like WordPress, Magento, Opencart, and Prestashop etc?
We are proud to let you know that our global connection allows us to offer echeck payment gateway for tech support
Feel free to get in touch with us.
#4 FF-A Block Omaxe Gurgaon Mall, Sohna Road Gurgaon Haryana India 122018
QUADRAPAY EUROPE LIMITED
#Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, UNITED KINGDOM Registered in UNITED KINGDOM, Number 11095222
Skype – Netcaller