Payment Gateway For High-Risk Industries
Every client that migrates to the payment section of one’s merchant website must feel an error-free and seamless experience if difficulty or a malfunction happens while a transaction checkout page, a merchant may likely lose that transaction and say goodbye—furthermore, the same encounters like that end up to a lot of loss in sales. A high risk payment gateway, similar to the ones given by Quadrapay, assists and assures a flawless checkout process. Companies that already hold a merchant account can apply to Quadrapay concerning a high risk payment gateway. And those that want to appeal for both a payment gateway and a merchant account can initiate the method now by filling up required details on our website’s simple and fast online form for application. There are no guarantees, but Quadrapay assures a transparent and fair process of implementation. For Merchants, the approval time is as little as it can be within 24 hours. Fraud safeguard mechanisms and all time, everyday client support is also given. And the most important, safeguarding the payment gateway with a level 1 PCI DSS compliant to ensure all the transactions are safe.
Three Primary Requirements For An Online Payment Gateway For A Merchant
We have concluded some basic requirements that every business merchant needs for their business and they require a high risk payment gateway for business.
- The first is anti-fraud assurance and protection. Defending your trade and guarding your consumers is a foundation of a flourishing enterprise. Even a single conflict can ruin your respect and potential.
- The second requirement is for a user-friendly payment gateway. Not only makes it require you to combine a merchant account and into your website seamlessly, but it needs to be consumer-friendly so that your consumers do not become lost and frustrated and end up giving up on purchasing your products.
- Finally, you have to find the most beneficial charges. Business-friendly prices concerning transaction amount and transaction charges can break or make your profits. Getting the best insight of financial acuity and protection is essential for every payment gateway.
What Documents Are Required To Apply For A High Risk Payment Gateway
- A merchant account.
- An original, ID issued by the government, such as a passport or driver’s license.
- If applicable, Three months of the recent processing records.
- Employer Identification Number (EIN) or Social Security Number (SSN).
- Most recent bank statements for the last three months.
- A fully functional and secured website.
A High Risk Payment Gateways That Is Applicable For Any Type Of Merchants
It’s a challenging process to reach out to a bank and then make an appeal for payment. A business can be rejected by the bank just because of the market in which that business does trading even if you are holding a good transaction record. This is because according to the banks, all these businesses are prone to receive higher chargebacks, rules and regulations are not strictly controlled, and that’s why it comes under the high-risk category of businesses. Merchants that operate their business overseas, low credit scores are also considered under the high-risk category. So, if a dealer with either of these difficulties attempts to get a high risk payment gateway, banks deny them for services. That’s why it is necessary for a merchant to shift to a high-risk payment processor to keep on receiving credit card payments securely. Quadrapay offers high-risk online payment gateway assistance for mail order, internet merchants, telephone order, and retail.
Our expert team prides itself on operating with customers with all kinds of environments. Whether an industry is vast and organised or a small and unknown, we find the best resolutions that it requires.
We offer high-risk business online payment gateway services for several types of businesses that include services like:
- Motor parts and accessories.
- Trading in the Adult entertainment industry.
- Tech support.
- Trade of Antique Monuments and Rare collectable items.
- Expensive fashion and designer products.
- Trade-in Electronic cigarettes.
- Expensive trade business like tours, private planes, etc.
If you need more information about high risk payment gateway, you can contact us at [email protected].