QuadraPay Online Gaming Merchant Accounts. Powered By Tier 1 Acquiring Institutions
QuadraPay brings to you No Tantrum Gaming Merchant Account. Accept credit and debit cards for the gaming business. The gaming industry is larger than the global box office industry. Our credit card processing partners work with hundreds of large gaming clients worldwide. Our Gaming merchant accounts come with built-in fraud reduction tools. These AI-powered tools help merchants reduce losses. Subscription, cascading, and intelligent routing features help in increasing the conversion.
QuadraPay. Eliminating Critical Issues Of Igaming Businesses With Gaming Payment Gateway There are many benefits of working with direct gaming processors. Merchants get more features and pay low transaction fees. The indirect solutions are not close to the extraordinary level of Tier 1 processors. Our solution is the resolution to both problems.
Omni Channel Gaming Merchant Account Services
- Functional Gaming Payment Processing. Accept All Major Cards & APMs. Our solutions are from direct gaming acquiring institutions. The qualifying merchants can access almost all major card schemes. Yet only card processing enough for gaming entrepreneurs? Our answer is no. APM for gaming is becoming a competition for card schemes. The aim is to provide a full range of payment methods to gamers. This way, merchants see a more considerable number of transactions and more profits.
- VR, AR & MR Ready Gaming Credit Card Processing. The gaming industry has seen massive transformations in the last 30 years. The transition from games like Pack-man, and Tetris to CG based FIFA, has been breathtaking. Gaming companies have started using immersive technologies like VR, AR and Mixed Reality. Traditional gateways are not good enough as gaming merchants need lightning-fast transaction processing.
Features Of Tier 1 Quality Gaming Payment Processing
- Connectivity With Various Tier 1 Gaming Friendly Banks. Very crucial as few banks say yes to gaming merchants. Banks that love working with gaming merchants are behind with the gateway. These acquiring banks have experience in supporting the requirements of various gaming sub-sectors. Our Banking partners help merchants with card payments and gaming business bank accounts. Merchants with local gaming licences in the EU/EEA get access to more traffic.
- Future Ready Responsive Interface For Mobile And Cloud Gaming. The merchant interface and the user checkout modules are responsive. They use adaptive technologies to improve customer satisfaction and engagement. Gaming merchants can change CSS settings to relate to the branding of the gaming project. Advanced JSON API offers more integration flexibility.
- Top Quality Cashier Saas Integration Ready. Our solution connects with industry-leading cashier saas solutions for intelligent routing. Large volume gaming clients use this for routing transactions to specific mids. This feature helps merchants define the payout rules and reduce human errors.
- igaming Payment Service Provider With Load Balancing. Our American And European gateways allow merchants to add many MIDs. Merchants split the volume of various MIDs and visualised them under one merchant panel. This feature is crucial for global mobile gaming merchants. They usually work with many merchant acquirers for local payment processing. Large companies use many merchant accounts for various reasons. Different URLs and various Geo-target may need more gaming mids on the same panel. Every business has unique needs, and this helps achieve these bespoke needs.
- Gaming Pay In / Gaming Pay Out/Gaming OCT Withdrawl. Original Credit Transactions are vital for ensuring the best relationship building with the users. This solution offers a powerful medium for sending payouts to cardmember. Now merchants can settle funds on members’ credit cards. Card-based Gaming OCT can expand the reach of merchants in over 100 nations. OCT is one of the fastest ways of moving funds in the gaming sector.
- 110 Plus Currencies Accepted/Settlements in 14 Plus Currencies/Real-Time DCC. Our clients can focus on their core skills, and our Gaming PSP solutions can take care of the rest. The dynamic currency conversion(DCC) converts the pricing into the user’s local currency. The user gets a more personalised offering and feels more connected to the gaming brand.
- Industry Compliant Gaming Payment Gateway. The speed of transactions in this sector is enormous. Merchants must work with gateways that are compliant with the latest industry standards. Our solutions follow the latest protocols recommended by the card scheme statutory bodies.
- No Compromise On Cyber Security. This industry is well known for attracting many cyber attacks. We can say that our gateway solutions are one of the most secure solutions available.
- Real-Time Fraud Screening. AI-Based Gaming Fraud Detection. AI-Based Real-time Gaming Fraud Management. The most prominent challenge gaming merchants face daily is fraud attempts. Our Banking partners do everything possible to minimise the risk of gaming fraud. Our solutions use artificial intelligence to reduce and identify fraud attempts. The technical team comprises some of the finest minds in the fraud defence industry. It works as your extended team to reduce stress and keep your business in shape.
- Tokenisation/Tokenisation. Time is a pleasure in the gaming industry, and no one wants to fill out the detailed checkout form times. Our solutions utilise the tokenisation feature to reduce the time spent making payments.
- Many Payment Modes. The mobile SDK supports various payment modes. Merchants may need many payment options depending on the platform or business model. The most common are one-click payments, recurring payments, in-game payments and in-app payments.
- Real-Time Processing. Hardly Any Transaction Downtime. The data centre plays a critical role in the availability of modules during transactions. Modern acquiring companies utilise secure Tier 1 data centres to maintain high availability servers. Top Quality Data Centers eventually help merchants ensure they collect an enormous number of transactions in the quickest time possible. This feature separates our solution from many generic providers. They know that the transactions are super important, and any downtime reduces the profitability of merchants. Our PSP partner processes millions of euros and $ in gaming traffic.
- Language Switching Feature Of Gaming Checkout Page Interface. Language switching offers a more personalised view and helps in easy navigation. For the merchant interface, clients can switch to their local language. Multiple languages are supported.
- Stringent Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Verification. The underwriting(UW) is strict. UW ensures that the premium features are only available to genuine clients. The objective is to keep the payments ecosystem clean and reduce the risk. Highly skilled underwriters look at each application and KYC document in detail. Additional tools help verify the genuineness of information shared by the merchant. These pro tools help the PSP to identify all the endpoints. If the account is approved, merchants can rest assured that they will focus on sales instead of searching for another gaming merchant account.
- Bigger Monthly Sales Limit. As the industry is already USD 162.32 billion-plus, the need for financially stable PSPs is growing. Unfortunately, not all PSPs can handle merchants processing over 40-50 million euros each month. Fortunately, our gaming merchant account can even take a sales volume of over 10 Million Euros each month. It does not mean that smaller volume merchants or startups cant apply. We understand the gaming acquiring market product mix and have solutions for growing companies.
- On-Time Payouts. Highly vital to an industry that is highly dependent on cash flow. Merchants put 20% to 60% of their revenue into advertising and other marketing activities to achieve growth. If your processor doesn’t pay you on time, it will demotivate you and eventually hit your long-term goal. Highly regulated gaming processing partners of Quadrapay ensure payout schedule adherence to the maximum. Gaming merchants have used our solution for years because they love settlement hygiene.
- Built-In Gaming Chargeback Management Suit/ Optional Gaming CDRN Support. This industry faces a significant challenge of a considerable amount of chargebacks. Merchants and payment processing companies understand this fact and try to implement measures to reduce fraud. Unfortunately, even after implementing massive fraud detection and prevention steps, chargebacks do appear. The reason may be many. Our Gateway solution has a built-in chargeback management module. Merchants can efficiently respond to chargeback requests. Additionally, Quadrapay can assist merchants with the Gaming CDRN solution. A CDRN solution generates an alert if the cardholder raises a dispute with the card issuer.
Rates And Fees For Gaming Credit Card Merchant Processing.
Depending upon the business model and risk profile, the Provider may offer any pricing structure.
- Interchange Pricing For Gaming Clients. Everyone loves this pricing structure. IC++ includes the fees of three parties. The interchange fee goes to the card issuer(This fee varies depending on the card type and location of the card issuer and merchant). The first + goes to the card scheme or the card brand. The second + goes to the acquirer. Mid and large-sized merchants with processing history qualify for this pricing most of the time.
- Fixed Pricing. A fixed percentage on each transaction. It’s a good structure for merchants that are just starting up or have low sales volume.
- Tiered Pricing. Perfect for merchants of growth. The fee varies depending upon the sales volume achieved by the merchant. Higher volumes may help merchants get a lower transaction rate tier.
Igaming Merchant Account FAQ
Does QuadraPay Offer Video Game Merchant Accounts?
With technological innovation, the gaming industry is now all over the internet. There are various options like video gaming, console gaming, cloud gaming, mobile gaming or VR gaming. If you are also a merchant and want to make good use of the opportunity in the video gaming industry, Stay tuned with us to get a
The one major challenge among the hurdles is to accept payments from enthusiastic players. Imagine you are offering a fantastic game with a disgusting payment processing method. The whole fun got gritty. But don,t worry; we will help you keep your crazy player enthusiasm up in all ways, from gaming to payment processing. We offer video game merchant accounts in various regions, including The USA, Canada., The UK and EU.
Why Gaming Merchant Account Is High-Risk Business
The gaming industry is a fast-growing industry and has enormous potential growth shortly with the evolution of technology and so the gaming industry. However, it is considered a high-risk business. The merchants are regarded as high-risk merchants by the acquiring bank. There are very few payment processors who help onboard a high-risk merchant. Nevertheless, we at Quadrapay do. We help merchants with high-risk merchant accounts and ensure smooth onboarding.
What Are Few Relevant Gaming MCC Codes?
The merchant processing industry follows MCC categorisation guidelines. These protocols are set by card brands and help PSPs/ISO/Acquiring banks categorise the merchant in the most suitable MCC codes. Few of the relevant MCC codes used in the gaming industry are.
- 7994 Video Game Arcades/Establishments
- 7993 – Video Amusement and Game Supplies
- 7999 – Recreation Services (Not Elsewhere Classified)
Does QuadrPay Offer Gaming Payment Gateway Integration Services?
All of our igaming payment solutions are powered by top providers. These solutions come with integration assistance. In most cases, merchants can integrate the gaming payment gateway without issues. If the merchant faces any challenges, we are certainly available for help.
Does QuadraPay offer IBAN/SEPA Bank Accounts For Online Gaming Merchants?
Gaming merchants sometimes face issues in getting a bank account/ this creates further problems when merchants search for card processing. If the merchant does not have a bank account, the processing company can not settle the funds. If you are in a similar situation, then dont worry. QuadraPay brings to you high-risk IBANs, and SEPA accounts for gaming-related merchants.
Why Is Age Verification For Online Gaming Important?
Some games may involve the risk of overspending, and some may be of graphic or adult nature. These sites must have an age verification message to ensure access is only for players above a certain age.
What Are The Best Gaming Alternative Payment Solutions?
Most gaming sites prefer credit and debit card payments; however other modes are also in vogue, These include prepaid cards, bank wire, crypto payments, and SEPA payments, to name a few. Gaming merchants also need methods for payouts. For this, they use OCT. The original credit transfer mode allows gaming merchants to send funds to the same card that the player uses to make pay-in.
Does QuadraPay Offer Social Gaming Merchant Account?
Yes, we do. Social gaming is a fast-growing sub-sector of online gaming.
What Is The Best Way To Get Card Processing Account For Gaming Merchants In Hard Times?
In simple terms, every merchant account application approval has three key steps: pre-approval, underwriting, and Approval. However, if we get into the nitty-gritty, merchants must be aware of many additional factors. Here is a cheat sheet that the Quadrapay team offers you as we believe that you deserve to work with Tier 1 Acquiring Banks.
- Gaming Website/Application. The Gate Pass. Vision oriented gaming merchants spend thousands of euros on websites. Bank underwriters will look at these first. It’s your first sales opportunity for you. It would help if you implemented an elevator pitch here. The website should make the underwriters feel the wow factors. You need to ensure that your website displays the wavelength matchable with the acquirer. On the other hand, merchants who wish to trick cardholders and schemes hardly focus on the same. Fix all the errors and ensure the site is a pro before approaching any Tier 1 gaming merchant acquirer.
- Gaming License. Many gaming sub-verticals depending on the business model, require licences. Merchants can display the licence information on the footer section of the website/app. It is the first thing the gaming underwriters look for when checking your website. Some merchants also place a link to the licencing website. A link to validate the registration on the gaming commission site should be in the footer section.
- Company Name and Address. Company information should be in the footer section. Mentioning the contact information detail on the footer helps all the parties, acquirers, merchants and users.
- Disclaimer and Age Verification. Age verification may be required depending on the business model and sub-sector. If these are needed, merchants must have them incorporated on the gaming site or mobile gaming app.
- Application Form. Take your time to fill in the most accurate information. Remember, most of the details you mention on the form will be cross-checked and validated. For this, our gaming-friendly merchant processors use AI-driven professional tools. These tools scrub the internet to validate all information. Hiding information or giving wrong information will do more harm than good.
- Processing History. A processing history is the mirror of merchants’ risk handling abilities. It also helps the processor gaze at the merchant’s growth potential/sales forecast. There is no reason to hide the history. If the merchant hides the same, the processor will quickly determine that the merchant processing in the past. It will give the impression that the merchant will be non-authentic. Sometimes merchants think that previous accounts will create more problems than good. In reality, it is the opposite. The most critical elements in history are The total volume, Number of chargebacks, Percentage of chargebacks, The number of returns and The ratio of returns.
- Pump and Show Yes. Does your company stock trade on exchanges? Share that information if your company is trading on stock exchanges or you have received funding against equity. Tier 1 Banks like to work with gaming companies with Tier 1 recognition or Tier 1 Vision. These help underwriters feel more comfortable with your profile. Birds of a feather flock together.
- UBO/Holding Companies. The KYC documents must include the details of all the Ultimate business owners and UBO holding companies. If the company has a complex organisational structure, sharing an Organogram also helps. Think it like this the underwriters at our partner processors work with hundreds of ISOs. The flow of applications is always enormous. Its human nature to follow the path of least resistance. Your company’s Organogram and detailed KYC will make it easy for them to consider your priority file.
Does QuadraPay Offers Skill Gaming Merchant Accounts.
You need a Skill Gaming Payment Gateway but before that, let us quickly understand the business of skill gaming.
Let’s go back to the 1980s when children participated in school fete. There used to be many stalls; some even had activities like shooting or hitting the cola cans. Hitting all cola cans in three chances was the key to a gift. In 2022 the same concept will be visible in a new avatar. It is called Skill Gaming. These games involve the mental or physical skills of the player. Participants already have the skills. They are mastering it by playing, and in return, they may win prizes that can be real cash or non-cash prizes. A gaming merchant offering these services needs an account and a secure payment platform.
Quadrapay is glad to announce that our payment processing partners in the EU offer Online Skill Gaming Merchant Accounts. With this payment platform, you can provide a vast choice of payment methods to the players. You can also use these solutions to pay the win amount by the preferred method. We have also covered you with chargeback and fraud prevention. The Partners of Quadrapay ensure consistent transaction flow without declination. While every payment gateway company will ask you to make an application, few say yes. There are many reasons behind the same. Not All Processors Are High-Risk PSP
There is a fragile line of difference between skill gaming and game of luck. If the prizes are monetary, it creates a more significant challenge. That is why most will say no. Many will say no to startups or growing merchants. Many may not have the payout solution. This industry requires Pay-in and gaming Payout solutions. We ensure that your business costs are reduced, and revenues increase by providing in-game credit card purchases completely secure by our payment gateway.
Various Type Of Games That May Qualify For A Skill Gaming Merchant Account
Arcade Games, Word Games, Trivia Games, Card Games, Puzzle Games, Video Game, Social Gaming, E-Sport, Fantasy Football, Math Games, Typing Games, Logic And Concentration Games, Tap Games and Number Games.
Startup Skill Gaming Credit Card Processing Accounts Are Fine. We won’t charge you any fees for opening an account as a setup charge. We understand your needs as it’s a new business, and it’s a crucial phase.
Contact QuadraPay today for Gaming Merchant Account. You can email us at [email protected]