Apply Today For Tier 1 Quality Gambling Merchant Account.
Gambling merchant accounts with hassle-free pay-in and payout solutions. Accept all major credit cards and APMs with a multi-currency gateway. Top Quality Gambling Credit Transfer Solutions for winning amount transfer.
Grandview Research projects that the Online gambling market will grow at a CAGR of 11.5% from 2020 to 2027. Mordor Intelligence states that the online gambling sector is a fast-growing segment. The report also highlights the increasing percentage of the female population.
Covid 19 impact has also factored in the growth of the online gambling industry. With all these reports about the gambling industry trends, we can say that a happening sector of our time. Our gambling credit card processing solution is perfect for legal gambling merchants.
Key Features Of Our Gambling Merchant Account Solutions.
- Integrated Payment Gateway And Acquiring Solutions For Gambling Merchants. Our solutions offer a one-stop package for startup and experienced gambling merchants. In addition, we offer a robust yet flexible gateway and high quality acquiring services. High-profile gambling merchants love this solution and enjoy the benefits for a long time.
With a dedicated account manager, onboarding is quick and easy. Legal gambling companies require speedy payment processing, which does not reduce the overall gambling enthusiasm. Our solutions guarantee one of the best uptime for payment acceptance with high-quality data centre support.
- Multiple Currency Processing For International Gambling Merchants. Online gambling is an international vertical that needs a gateway to accept various currencies. We provide you with multiple payment processing platforms. You can collect payment from most nations that too in the desired currency.
- Free Account Setup. Free setup is not special or for a limited time, nor does it have an expiration date. We won’t charge you fees to design your account as we understand the criticality of the starting phase of the business. Please keep in mind that gambling merchants are subject to high-risk band merchant registration. The selected PSP/Merchant servicer may charge or waive the high-risk merchant registration fee.
- Optional Advanced CDRN. Our solutions have integration capabilities with top CDRN solutions. These solutions provide early alerts for chargebacks if you subscribe to CDRN services.
24*7 Support. No matter what time, we got you with the all-time Support. You can experience professional customer service on all online payment related issues. Our gambling acquiring solutions come with 24/7 technical and billing support.
- Fast Approval Within 48 Hours*. Our online application has been developed with ease and simplicity, not complicated like others. If you provide all the documents at one time and your profile is decent, you may get a yes within 48 hours.
Realtime Reporting Tools. Transparency about all the payments being made, withdrawals and deposits of money is critical. Excellent merchant control panel give you a clear picture of all transactions.
- OCT For Expanded Pay-in, Payout Solution. Gambling merchants need payout solutions to wire winning amounts. We understand the deposits and withdrawals are the lifeblood of this industry. It is why our solutions offer near-realtime OCT/Payout options. From a player’s point of view, withdrawal is most important. From a gambling operator’s point of view, the deposit is vital. Our solution takes care of both like a charm. The solution offers a resistance-free payment experience to gaming verticals.
- Local Payment Options. Only offering credit and debit card processing is not enough for this vertical. World-renowned online gambling companies understand this well, as does our solution provider. Gambling merchants offer additional payment modes to players for easy deposits with local payment options. Some gambling regulators allow gambling activities to be provided, but they restrict the use of credit cards. In these instances, merchants must work with a provider that offers alternative and local payment methods.
- Debit Card Payments For Gambling. The industry has realised that the risk is generally higher when the payments are made using a line of credit offered by card-issuing banks. Debit card payments are much safer alternatives for gambling merchants.
- Gambling Payments Through E-Wallets. According to regulations in a few nations, merchants must be aware that e-wallets may also be restricted from accepting credit card loads. Still, this can be considered the most common alternative mode of deposit.
- AI-Driven Fraud Identification Suite Reduces Risk On Gambling Accounts. With the advanced built-in algorithm, the system implements protocols to identify risky transactions, reduce merchants’ losses, and ensure the payment ecosystem’s hygiene.
Merchant Classification Codes Related To Gambling Verticals.
Depending on the business activity and various other factors not limiting only to the location of the merchant and site of the payers, the acquiring company may use one of the following MCC to gambling related merchants.
|MCC 7994||MCC 7995||MCC 7999|
Gambling Merchant Account Services And Fees
The rates and fees are decided on various factors. However, we have tried to display a few of the most common costs a gaming business may have to pay.
- High-Risk Registration. Merchants in this industry are subject to a high-risk merchant registration fee.
- MDR This is a fixed fee paid by the merchant on a percentage basis. This is charged on each transaction.
- Fixed Fee. This is a selected currency amount, usually less than 1 unit or the processing currency. Charged on a per-transaction basis
- Wire Fee. This is the fee that will be deducted when the processor wires funds to the gambling merchant.
- Chargeback Fee. This fee is charged when there is any chargeback on the account.
Gambling And Licence Requirements.
Every gambling merchant requires a relevant licence to accept payments and operate the business. Our Processing partners can not support merchants that offer gambling services and are not registered or have valid gambling licences. Please note that all licences may not be supported. Merchant acquiring companies have strict policies about what licences they will accept and what they will not accept. Let’s look at some gambling licences that are popular in the industry. Each licence may have its restrictions in terms of payment processing traffic and various other factors. After looking at your complete application set, our providers can let you know the final verdict.
List Of Top Gambling Licence Issuing Authorities
|Alderney License||Antigua And Barbuda License||Belarus License||Costa Rica License||Curacao license|
|Georgia Licence||Gibraltar Licence||Greece License||Isle of Man License||Kahnawake License|
|Latvia License||Malta License||Montenegro License||Romania License||Seychelles License|
|Great Britain Licence(UK)||Belize Licence||Vanuatu Licence||Denmark Licence||Jersey Licence|
|Panama Licence||Philippines Licence||St. Kitts and Nevis Licence||Tasmania Licence||Swedish Licence|
|Macau Licence||Singapore Licence||France Licence||Spain Licence||Bulgaria Licence|
|Australia Licence||Lithuania Licence||Germany Licence||Switzerland license|
Quadrapay A Reliable Provider Of Merchant Account For Legal Gambling Companies
Quadrapay is the one-stop solution for the payment in your business of online gambling. Our partners provide secure payment processing like a secure online credit card, APM processing while focusing on fraud prevention. We value your business and understand your requirements, so we provide you with the best that can help you grow.
FAQ Gambling Merchants And Payment Processing.
What Are The Few Risk Mitigation Steps Used By Gambling Payment Processors?
- Mandatory 3D Secure. Acquiring partners may implement 3DS on the first deposit or on all transactions to reduce the risk of fraudulent transactions and deposits.
- Rolling Reserve. Our processing partners may implement a fixed or rolling reserve to reduce credit risk.
- AML Risk Assessment. Since the industry has many money laundering cases, our processing partners perform extensive AML risk assessments. It helps ensure that genuine clients get access to the solution and that fraudulent businesses do not get the opportunity to abuse the payment ecosystem.
- Fixed Collaterals/Bank Guarantee. Some merchants may be asked for fixed collaterals and bank guarantees on a case by case basis. This step reduces the credit risk if the gambling merchant goes bankrupt or faces any legal shutdown.
What Are The Sub Verticals In The Gambling Industry?
Every application approval is done on a case by case basis and is dependent on various factors. Some of the critical factors are the merchant registration nation, target markets, and gambling licence type. These are the few sub-sectors that mostly qualify for top class payment solutions. Please note that our solutions are only for licenced merchants.
|Simulated Gambling||Real Gambling||Paid Contests||Social Betting||Football Stock Exchanges|
|International Leagues||Private Leagues||Online Poker||Mobile Gambling||Online Sports Book|
|Gaming Focussed Ewallets||Online Horse Racing Tips||Online Casino||Bingo||Poker|
|Lottery Tickets||Wagers at Race Tracks||Poker||Casino Gaming||Live Dealer Casino|
|P2P Gambling||Mobile Gambling||Mobile Poker||Lotteries||Lotto Syndicates|
What Is Card Blocking In Gaming Industry?
- BIN Blocking On Gambling Merchant Accounts. Gambling merchants are kept under strict monitoring to reduce credit risk and legal violations. High-risk merchant registration is mandatory in most scenarios. Acquirers are also required to block a specific nation’s traffic if the merchant is classified as a gambling merchant. By default, all traffic from most sanctioned countries is blocked. Merchant acquirers also block traffic from any nation where gambling is not legal.
- Card Blocking Based On Gambling MCC. Gambling merchant account providers and acquiring banks have to follow strict guidelines of card schemes. Card brands require developing institutions to use the correct MCC for all merchants. Specific four-digit MCC or merchant classification codes are used to code gambling merchants. The most prominent MCC used for Gambling and related merchant types is MCC 7995. There are various advantages of coding the merchants correctly, as we all know that gambling is prohibited in multiple nations. Card issuers in specific countries where gambling is forbidden decline transactions based on the merchant’s MCC. If the acquirer does not code the merchant correctly. In that case, it can have severe implications and adversely affect the acquiring company’s stability.
Still, Confused On How To Choose A Gambling Merchant Account Provider?
No worries, our staff is always looking forward to solving your queries and satisfying you with answers to the questions you might have about the process. We welcome you to benefit from us in the online legal gambling business.