Business To Business Payment Solution
Online transactions, which have become an element of the business to the customer system, are now lighting to penetrate the B2B Payment Processing market. One of the fundamental advantages of an Electronic payment method is that it promotes up the business to business payment options at a very faster rate. (the ancestral, paper checks-based method of funds transfer which acts spectacularly slow), supporting to resolve cash flow problems that are usually fronted by both medium-sized and small businesses.
Additional advantages of online B2B Payment Solutions for businesses of all extents involve:
- It assists in minimizing the result of failed transactions.
- It’s simply accessible to your clients.
- It decreases the significance of the effort required in your accounting or finance team.
How Will My Business Associates Submit A Payment Online?
Your payment gateway needs to have the proper tools to make online funds transfer easily. Quadrapay gives two choices to merchants, either of which can be utilized even if your company doesn’t have an online website:
- ChargeLink — This method offers buyers to take the power of the ordering manner by themselves using ChargeLink. It allows you to insert the link in a bill or email them with a payment link. With the help of any web-enabled machine, the consumer succeeds on the link and completes the transaction process by filling in the payment information by their own and then submits it.
- Virtual Terminal—This is an excellent solution for merchant services who need to admit debit or credit card and ACH payments by fax, email or over the phone. Ideal for trades and consumer comfort orders, amounts can be acquired everywhere your deputies can use an internet browser. Your full-service representative quickly logs in to the Quadrapay console and provides the request information needed for payment on the interest of the client. (Else, they can post a transaction application link to clients via email).
What Happens When An Associate Submits Payment Information?
- The payment gateway takes the transaction request, encrypts the transaction data, and routes it to the bank.
- The bank gets control of the trade request. Its function is to get permission for the processing of payment.
- The bank imposes the request and checks whether the user has adequate funds or credits. Then the bank creates a response either approve or deny and carries it back to the bank account via the card network.
- The bank transfers the acknowledgement back to the processing gateway.
- The payment gateway’s decisive action is to exhibit the result either back to the merchant account or directly to the associated partner if you’re using a hosted payment page.
How Safe Is Electric B2b Payment Processing?
Because your payment gateway will be handling debit card or b2b credit card processing transactions, make sure it’s acquiescent with the PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard). This PCI compliance can be high-priced and oppressive except your payment processor manages enough of the responsibility for you. Discover out what kind of PCI compliance level they would give, and if that still empowers you to fulfil all the functionality of your trading needs. If you’re a merchant that is using Quadrpay’s ChargeLink and/or Virtual Terminal solutions, you can be rest ensured that your b2b payment processing solution is secure with PCI compliant.
Will The B2b Payment Gateway Combine With The Other Software?
This depends on the type of payment processor you select. Quadrapay combines with thousands of partners, including various carts of shopping like WordPress, WooCommerce, BigCommerce and several more and different prime business software solutions. B2B payment unification with your current software should be an essential requisite for whatever gateway for payment you decide. It provides you with more methods to receive payments from clients and improves product or service.
How Do Online Recurring Payments Works?
Recurring payments or subscription-based businesses must be as secure as usual as orders of purchases. Make assured that your payment processor has the capacity to automatically induct subscription transactions at whatever period you like as monthly, quarterly, or annually. Our Virtual Terminal can be utilized to induct a recurring payment or a subscription plan so that your clients pay the balanced fund on a regular basis. And if you post an electric bill with a connecting link to pay online, that hosted page can be practised to induct a recurring billing too. There’s never more a requirement for consumers to give information of payment more than one.
If you have any query or need further information on b2b payment processing solutions, you can contact us at [email protected].