Merchant Accounts For Sports Business In EU, USA, Canada And Asia Pacific.
Traditional Sports are becoming more advanced now. With the availability of social media and internet marketing, selling sports event tickets and products is a lot easier now. Large organizations and companies sponsor various teams for different events. It has created a massive market for people involved in the sports industry. no matter what role the business is playing it must accept payments easily. Quadrapay is proud to announce the availability of payment processing solutions for Sports Business. These solutions enable sports businesses to receive Credit, Debit, Echeck, Ach Echeck Processing, Interac, and Direct Debit payments online as well as at retail locations. In this detailed article, you will come to know about how to apply for a sports merchant account. What are the factors that you must keep in mind while making the application? We will also be talking about some well-known merchant classification codes that are associated with the sports industry.
How To Get A Merchant Account For Sports Business
To get a credit card payment gateway for your academy or sports business, you should approach a merchant account provider. You can also contact your local bank for credit and debit card processing solution. The process of application is simple; all you have to do is fill a complete merchant account application form and send it to the processing company. The processing company will also ask you for documents that are known as KYC or know your customer documents. To increase the chances of success, you must supply every material that is requested by the payment processing company. Based on your application, your website, business model and KYC documents the processing company will decide whether they want to approve or reject your application.
While Applying For A Sports Payment Gateway Keep These In Mind.
- The payment gateway will integrate into your website. If you are in the European Union or North America, then the processor may also offer you a virtual terminal/Moto that will allow you to accept payments over the phone.
- To increase the chances of approval, your website must be ready at the time of application. It’s always nice to ensure that all the pages on your site are working and are irrelevant to your industry.
- You should also have some traffic on your website. Processing firms check the website traffic. They want to work with merchants that can get sales.
- Your website should operate on the https protocol. This can be done if you implement an SSL certificate on the website URL. Your hosting provider can give you detailed information about how this can be executed. This is done to ensure transaction security.
- All the packages, products and services that you sell should be clearly displayed on your website.
- Pricing should be reasonable and should not be exponentially high in comparison to others in the market.
- Transparency is vital, and that is why your companies contact details that include the address, phone number, email and business registration number must be on the website.
Well-known Merchant Classification Codes or MCCs Used In The Sports Industry.
- MCC 5655 is for merchants who run sports apparel and riding apparel stores.
- MCC 5941 is used to classify retail stores that are in the business of selling sports goods.
- MCC 7941 is used to classify merchants that are in the business of organizing an executive commercial Sports.
- MCC 7997 is a well-known classification code mostly used by sports membership clubs like Golf courses.
Note: The processing company decides MCC after analyzing the business model and various other factors.
Countries Supported For Sports Related Merchant Services.
As we work with a massive range of payment processors across the globe, we offer processing capabilities to merchants in various Nations. Some of the nations where our processing partners are incredibly aggressive are listed below.
Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Austria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Denmark, Germany, France, Finland, Greece, Italy, Iceland, Latvia, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Romania, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Poland, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Norway, India, USA, Canada, United Arab Emirates, Algeria, China, Hong Kong, Egypt, Indonesia, Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Malaysia, New Caledonia, Oman, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey and South Africa.
For EU processing solutions the merchant must have a registered company in the European Union, EU business bank account and EU directors. EEA and Switzerland based entities can also apply.
Now that you know how easy it is to get a merchant account for your sports business why don’t you send us an application by filling the small form? Our team members will immediately connect with you and connect you with well-known processing institutions that are comfortable in evaluating applications for your industry type. You can also send an email on [email protected]. If you are from the European Union/EEA, then you can contact us on +44 05603845586. If you are from the USA or Canada, then you can call us on +1 6318321773. If you are from the Asia Pacific, then feel free to reach us on +91 09643614168. Just in case our lines are busy then feel free to send us a voicemail we will get back to you.
We look forward to assisting you. Happy Processing.